Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

ATB Five Ounce Silver Coins

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 290
Pillar of the Community
United States
1055 Posts
 Posted 02/10/2012  11:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Teach to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I ordered mine yesterday, didn't even give any thought to there being any issues with ordering. I had no problems. Only ordered one this time. I think I ODed on all the silver purchases lately. Decided to start collecting older proof sets last week for something to do :)
Pillar of the Community
United States
3091 Posts
 Posted 02/10/2012  12:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add acloco to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ordered NP10 this morning.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2168 Posts
 Posted 02/10/2012  12:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add angel2004 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What are they saying about when to be shipped? Thanks. Last coin took a couple weeks
Pillar of the Community
United States
4512 Posts
 Posted 02/10/2012  2:06 pm  Show Profile   Check barryg's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add barryg to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I ordered min yesterday at noon EST and it was marked as shipped a few hours later.

My Coin & Currency Collection
(Dansco 7070 and 8100 albums, Proof Type Set, U.S. Currency Type Set & Foreign Bullion Collection)
Pillar of the Community
United States
4512 Posts
 Posted 02/14/2012  2:10 pm  Show Profile   Check barryg's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add barryg to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just in case anybody is interested, my Chickasaw just arrived an hour or so ago:

(Dansco 7070 and 8100 albums, Proof Type Set, U.S. Currency Type Set & Foreign Bullion Collection)
Pillar of the Community
United States
2168 Posts
 Posted 02/14/2012  2:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add angel2004 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice. That was quick!
Pillar of the Community
United States
4512 Posts
 Posted 02/14/2012  2:49 pm  Show Profile   Check barryg's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add barryg to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, it was apparently shipped via 2-day UPS, despite the fact that I didn't pay extra for "expedited" shipping and shouldn't have qualified for a free upgrade since the purchase price was under $300. Not that I'm complaining, mind you...

Pillar of the Community
United States
2168 Posts
 Posted 02/14/2012  3:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add angel2004 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That is good they shipped like that. I have ordered at times with all items in stock and it not ship for a week.
Valued Member
United States
222 Posts
 Posted 02/14/2012  5:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Landude to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got tired of being behind and just ordered NP8,9 and 10..
Pillar of the Community
United States
2168 Posts
 Posted 02/14/2012  6:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add angel2004 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Probably worth it between the price being 204 95 and only 1 shopping fee. I did it with 8 and 9. Glad I waited because the price went down!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3660 Posts
 Posted 02/14/2012  8:27 pm  Show Profile   Check Libertad's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add Libertad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
In my opinion, collectible bullion is backwards. That's bubble-talk.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2712 Posts
 Posted 02/16/2012  01:21 am  Show Profile   Check SA4H's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SA4H to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
HOLLYWOOD, your email/contact is not available.

Btw, if anyone interested in getting the 2010 ATB 5oz set then let me know and I'll put them up for sell. I still have a couple sets.

I need to catch up with and will order the 5 coins of 2011.

Back to topic: I don't think the Mint will stop minting this series (collector, P mint coins), as long as we have enough buyers. Regarding the bullion version, I think they will continue at a smaller mintage and when the market catch on, more will be minted. The ATB bullion 5oz will complement the ASE in meeting Silver Bullion Investor demand. Once bullion collectors know about the changing in design of this series they will adopt and switch over from ASE, considering the premium is about the same as ASE. That's my 2cents.
'Pytellc': I am still waiting for my $50 world coins from you, Mr. Carson Pytell!

*+*Bruce*+*
My coins available for trade. - My coins for sale - Coins I want/need.
"Living to Learn, Not Learning to Live!"
Yet, I'm learning to live more than living to learn!
Edited by SA4H
02/16/2012 01:34 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
1055 Posts
 Posted 02/17/2012  10:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Teach to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Received my Chickasaw in just 4 days from the time I ordered the coin. I couldn't believe it. Nice looking coin as always :)
Pillar of the Community
United States
1055 Posts
 Posted 02/17/2012  10:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Teach to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
When do you think they will schedule the release of the NP 11 ?
Pillar of the Community
United States
2168 Posts
 Posted 02/17/2012  10:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add angel2004 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wondering the same. No product releases past a week or so. Not even 2012 proof. I still have to get 2012 silver Quarter proof and some for 2011 that are for gifts. Last year I decided to get these sets for gifts but gave 2010 last year since that was the start year.
Page: of 290 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 5.88 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05