Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Noodling Find Of The Week?

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 64
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1403 Posts
 Posted 04/06/2019  01:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mr T to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm never too sure with the number patterns.
Australia
17 Posts
 Posted 04/06/2019  11:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add L1SA_M to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
WOOOOOOOO its only taken me what like 5 months but I finally found a 2019 $1 coin ('S') this week... it was staring me in the face at my local coffee shops tip jar they may think I'm crazy now but I finally got one =-P and my friend got one an 'A' in her change too so looks like north brisbane is a good place too look if your in the area.
Australia
17 Posts
 Posted 04/06/2019  11:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add L1SA_M to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah I have no idea about notes either MrT thanks for the reply. I thought notes might be worth a go. I'm going to keep the ones from my grandpa for sentimental sake and the radar but if I get anything else I thought I would sell it and put it into paying my morgage off faster.
Valued Member
Australia
257 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2019  6:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sfitzernator to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well, I've been searching for sooo long.Flipping over every 2000 obverse in eager anticipation, and then holding up the reverse to the light, squinting and turning , hoping and praying, all to no avail, and then yesterday afternoon......

Pillar of the Community
Australia
581 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2019  6:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Basil to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good one,i haven't seen one for a couple of years but sold plenty about 10 years ago when the FF was on,i couldn't resist getting $20+ for them.
Formerly nancyc
Australia
5098 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2019  6:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nevol to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well done sfitzernator! Your persistence paid off.
A friend is a present you give to yourself.
Nancy
Valued Member
Canada
418 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2019  10:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dennman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice find! This had got my interest.I had to look it up.I've recently gone through many Australian coins to add to my world collection.I never had one of the 2000 50s to add but if I come across one ,I'll be thrilled.
Valued Member
Australia
257 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2019  11:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sfitzernator to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Hi Dennman,If you found one like this one (very rare variety of the 2000 Millennium),you would be very thrilled! - some more reading if you would like to know more..

http://www.coincuriosity.com/view/2...50-cent.html
Valued Member
Canada
418 Posts
 Posted 11/23/2019  10:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dennman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That info is similar to what I found searching.Thanks for that link.Commonwealth coins are of special interest in my world collection.
Learn More...
United States
79288 Posts
Australia
12 Posts
 Posted 11/26/2019  12:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add gehenna to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
great find sfitzernator, must have been super excited to find it, defintely one of the rarer finds in circulation nowadays
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1403 Posts
 Posted 11/29/2019  11:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mr T to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice find. I remember it took me years just to find my first one.
Page: of 64 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 2.14 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05