Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

What Else Do You Collect?

First page | Previous Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 468 / Views: 66,995Next Topic
Page: of 32
Valued Member
United States
428 Posts
 Posted 03/08/2021  12:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrpapageorgio to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I collected Pokemon cards when I was a kid (I remember my dad giving me flack for how much he spent on them) and had a folder full of them. Sold them a few years ago for a couple hundred bucks which wasn't bad, but now seeing the resurgence they probably would've sold for a whole lot more.
1 Posts
 Posted 03/08/2021  03:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Heinrich101 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Philately
I collect postage stamps besides coins
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philately
Valued Member
United States
106 Posts
 Posted 03/15/2021  2:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TimNH to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The other thing I cringe that I collected in the past is Barbie dolls - 1990s mainly. I thought at the time they were so beautiful. Boxes and boxes of boxed Barbie dolls. I no longer have any desire to have them but still have an entire closet full of uhaul boxes of Barbie dolls. No one wants them, I've called every childrens charity in my area, offered them as gifts, even my local Goodwill (who I now know are epic jerks) rejected them. Huh.

My wife was in the same boat, giant box of old Barbies and accessories. We took lots of pics and posted on eBay with no reserve, and it fetched a nice little chunk! They were more 70s-80s though, not 90s, maybe still worth a shot.

Me personally, just baseball cards, during the pandemic I decided I need a small stack of every year of Topps going back to their beginning in 1952 (well they had a weird playing card thing in 1951, but those don't count). Nothing past mid-80s though, when I stopped buying them as a kid, thus no nostalgia value.
Page: of 32 Previous TopicReplies: 468 / Views: 66,995Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.17 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05