Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

CCF's First Annual "Get The Kids Hooked" Drive

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6
Learn More...
United States
16356 Posts
 Posted 02/24/2012  02:08 am  Show Profile   Check vermontensium's eBay Listings Check vermontensium's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add vermontensium to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I have about 10 or so at home that I can ask vermontensium to bring with him to the show and how about a couple bags of wheat cents for them to search through, fill the holes in the folder and keep what they found?

Consider it done I can bring it with me or, would you like it mailed
I also have several coins that I want to pass on to the youngsters
ANA LM1214396
U.S. Colonial and Large Cent fanatic.
Forum Mom
Learn More...
United States
5877 Posts
 Posted 02/24/2012  02:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Susanlynn9 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
We have some folders, albums, and other general supplies that we will be giving out, also. I want every potential YN who comes to our table to walk away with something that excites them about collecting.
Knowledge is the key to collector success!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1432 Posts
 Posted 02/25/2012  7:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jeffrose to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Susan or Bobby - please PM me with the address to send my contribution. I think this is a fantastic idea.
I hope to be in Phila in Aug but if I can't make it, at least I will feel that I played a part.
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
20335 Posts
 Posted 02/25/2012  7:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You've got mail.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4129 Posts
 Posted 02/25/2012  7:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CaptainFwiffo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've got some goodies to cointribute. PM Sent.
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
20335 Posts
 Posted 02/25/2012  8:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Replied.
Rest in Peace
United States
9104 Posts
 Posted 02/25/2012  8:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add biggfredd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Don't forget a thousand or two business cards with Bobby's auctions and the ccf URLs on them, so they know how to find us later.
Rest in Peace
United States
9104 Posts
 Posted 02/25/2012  8:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add biggfredd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A useful item at every show is a good size plastic bag, could be imprinted.
Forum Mom
Learn More...
United States
5877 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2012  05:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Susanlynn9 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I already have the plastic bags though they only say "Thank you" instead of CCF. We will also have plenty of business cards for CCF Numismatics and Coin Community Family. Keep the ideas coming, though, because I could easily forget something important.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1303 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2012  12:03 pm  Show Profile   Check murty's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add murty to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've got some wheates teenies to cointribute. PM Sent
Pillar of the Community
United States
9273 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2012  1:00 pm  Show Profile   Check BH1964's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BH1964 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
PM Sent
ANA #R3154474
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
20335 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2012  2:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Right back atcha!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1388 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2012  4:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Darth Anarchus to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Brilliant idea! sending email now!
Forum Mom
Learn More...
United States
5877 Posts
 Posted 03/03/2012  05:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Susanlynn9 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You guys are all so great! The coins for the kids keep coming in. This is going to be so awesome!

We have decided not to use 2x2's. We are going to use small envelopes so that we can include multiple coins as one piece. Please just send your coins in whatever they are already in or in nothing at all. We have the envelopes here so they will all look identical.

Thanks again for all of the great donations for this event. You all are just the best!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2254 Posts
 Posted 03/03/2012  07:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tights24 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.54 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05