Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

CCF's First Annual "Get The Kids Hooked" Drive

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6
Learn More...
United States
16356 Posts
 Posted 03/22/2012  1:33 pm  Show Profile   Check vermontensium's eBay Listings Check vermontensium's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add vermontensium to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm tethered to my laptop Dave. Let me know if I should bring mine should we need a backup :)
ANA LM1214396
U.S. Colonial and Large Cent fanatic.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4848 Posts
 Posted 03/22/2012  4:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I will have mine there as well.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2514 Posts
 Posted 03/22/2012  7:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Parklane64 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I must confess, I put my entire collection in a storage area. Let me go find them, I can contribute a coupla rolls of IHC. I'm gonna fix that supporter thing, too.
Learn More...
United States
23520 Posts
 Posted 03/22/2012  11:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SsuperDdave to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I'm tethered to my laptop Dave. Let me know if I should bring mine should we need a backup :)

I'm using mine and (tentatively) tights24's for photography, mine to run the shoot and his to process the files. We both have Sandy Bridge CPU's, which ought to be up to multitasking a simple broadband connection at the same time.

That said, it's early yet. This is an issue we can address in three or four months.

138 days and counting.
Learn More...
United States
16356 Posts
 Posted 03/23/2012  12:47 am  Show Profile   Check vermontensium's eBay Listings Check vermontensium's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add vermontensium to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
ANA LM1214396
U.S. Colonial and Large Cent fanatic.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2759 Posts
 Posted 03/26/2012  7:51 pm  Show Profile   Check SA4H's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SA4H to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Since Susan was talking about small envelope to hold the coins for the kids, I don't know if you are using the paper type or plastic/ziplock type?

The plastic one are pretty cheap and has various size 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x5 etc and cost only a few cents each when order in the hundreds or more..... the most cost effective way that I know of.
'Pytellc': I am still waiting for my $50 world coins from you, Mr. Carson Pytell!

*+*Bruce*+*
My coins available for trade. - My coins for sale - Coins I want/need.
"Living to Learn, Not Learning to Live!"
Yet, I'm learning to live more than living to learn!
United States
47 Posts
 Posted 03/26/2012  11:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mvandemark to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've got some coins I can throw in. I tried to message you but I'm a noob so I got it kicked back to me.
Learn More...
United States
23520 Posts
 Posted 03/27/2012  12:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SsuperDdave to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I've got some coins I can throw in. I tried to message you but I'm a noob so I got it kicked back to me.

Email the username of the guy who posted this thread, at the domain of the website. It'll get through.

And thank you very much for pretty much wandering in off the street and immediately offering to help. That says a lot about who you are, and how good a member you'll be here.
United States
47 Posts
 Posted 03/27/2012  3:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mvandemark to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Will do!
Valued Member
United States
132 Posts
 Posted 03/27/2012  3:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TonedMo87 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What an awesome idea, I got jars stacked to the brim with world coins that just collect dust. That would be great for kids. The show sounds pretty cool too, and it's less then 150 miles away from where I am now... may have to make a trip.
Rest in Peace
United States
9104 Posts
 Posted 03/27/2012  11:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add biggfredd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
, TonedMo87!
Valued Member
United States
383 Posts
 Posted 03/28/2012  1:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SJUHawks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This is great. I asked my son if he'd be interested in attending, and he was thrilled. I'm definitely making the trip from Long Island and will be there on Saturday.
Valued Member
Australia
262 Posts
 Posted 04/09/2012  02:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nicwinner to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
cool
Pillar of the Community
Australia
4411 Posts
 Posted 04/10/2012  10:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add enworb to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Would the kiddies over there be interested in some Aussie coins?. Most of our coins have animals on them so it could make for something a bit different? I am happy to send some over.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4129 Posts
 Posted 04/14/2012  01:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CaptainFwiffo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Aussie animals are always popular. Kids would LOVE coins with a roo or platypus.
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.97 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05