Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post your new currency acquisitions!  

Previous Page | Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 219
Pillar of the Community
United States
2467 Posts
 Posted 05/15/2018  8:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add WheatBack to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Picked these up while out of town.

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
25283 Posts
 Posted 05/15/2018  8:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Tough banks, both of them. Congrats.
"The value of something is what you can sell it for the same day you bought it."

Learn More...
United States
55918 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
2467 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2018  7:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add WheatBack to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
25283 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2018  7:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
All excellent specimens! I could pull the Hawaii's out of circulation as a kid, but of course no one wanted them back then.
"The value of something is what you can sell it for the same day you bought it."

Pillar of the Community
United States
1255 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2018  7:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice assortment Wheat.

Except for large size notes, Hawaiian and Experimental R and S notes gets the non collectors attention and amazement.
Learn More...
United States
55918 Posts
 Posted 05/17/2018  11:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Very nice assortment Wheat.
I agree.
United States
13 Posts
 Posted 05/18/2018  01:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Series1976 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Series 1963B Granahan-Barr New York FRN.

Series 1935H Granahan-Dillon. Printed almost consecutively with the 1957B in 1963.

Edited by Series1976
05/18/2018 01:21 am
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
25283 Posts
 Posted 05/18/2018  5:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You mean concurrently?

United States
13 Posts
 Posted 05/18/2018  9:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Series1976 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes Coinfrog that was what I meant, it was a late night for me last night. In any rate I got the last of my major additions so I'll start adding them tomorrow or Sunday.
Learn More...
United States
55918 Posts
United States
13 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2018  7:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Series1976 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks jbuck :) I just bought two more that'll arrive in a week or so. One in particular I think I especially got for a steal. I have a couple more on my radar for payday if they're still on eBay.

Series 1935G Smith-Dillon Silver Certificate

Series 1963 2 Dollars United States Note Granahan-Dillon

Series 1953A 2 Dollars United States Note Priest-Anderson

Series 1953 5 Dollars United States Note Priest-Humphrey

Series 1950B 5 Dollars San Francisco FRN Priest-Anderson in Gem CU. Wish I could go get this graded.

Series 1953 5 Dollars Silver Certificate Priest-Humphrey

Series 1953A 5 Dollars Silver Certificate Priest-Anderson

Series 1953B 5 Dollars Silver Certificate Smith-Dillon. Only one third was released before the Treasury decided to discontinue Silver Certificates in 1964 and the remainder that was still in the Treasury possession were destroyed.

Series 1963 Philadelphia, Cleveland and Atlanta 1 Dollar FRN

Series 1935E Priest-Humphrey Silver Certificate

Edited by Series1976
05/20/2018 8:03 pm
Learn More...
United States
55918 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2018  09:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I just bought two more that'll arrive in a week or so. One in particular I think I especially got for a steal. I have a couple more on my radar for payday if they're still on eBay.
Excellent!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1061 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2018  1:32 pm  Show Profile   Check shotgung's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add shotgung to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just got this one last night. Pretty low serial number :)

Heading to Kilimanjaro June 30th, the first of my 7 Summit attempt
Pillar of the Community
United States
1061 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2018  1:33 pm  Show Profile   Check shotgung's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add shotgung to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Picked this one up too last night.

Heading to Kilimanjaro June 30th, the first of my 7 Summit attempt
Page: of 219  Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.78 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05