Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post your new currency acquisitions!

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 250
Pillar of the Community
United States
1156 Posts
 Posted 10/09/2018  3:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add techwriter to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
More:
=================================

Learn More...
United States
61543 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
28931 Posts
 Posted 10/09/2018  7:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wish I had an office to clean out!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8760 Posts
 Posted 10/09/2018  11:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I do have an office to clean out, but I'm pretty sure I won't find anything close to what tech finds!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1156 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2018  10:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add techwriter to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice sequential group of SCs; an a fairly nice $20
=================================================

Pillar of the Community
United States
1156 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2018  10:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add techwriter to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Amazing what one finds when 'scavenging about' :
A really nice $5 Silver Certificate mule note; Fr. 1651m
( backplate = 929 )

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
28931 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2018  10:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Enjoying the ride!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1156 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2018  12:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add techwriter to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Familiar with the term "serendipity"? Well, wasn't looking for this note, if fact did not realize I had it. Better example of the one I just posted; the
Fr. 1651m mule note:
Oh, and also another nice $5 Silver Certificate.
=========================================

==>> backplate = 900
============================================

Edited by techwriter
10/10/2018 12:42 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
1156 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2018  1:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add techwriter to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
And then we come across these:

== common reverse ==

Learn More...
United States
61543 Posts
United States
10 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2018  2:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CreekStore to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here are a few notes I picked up locally. I like the different varieties. I am starting to fall in love with Gold Certificates!!

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
28931 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2018  2:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice selection! Gold certificates could still be found in circulation when I was in college in the '60s, but I don't think I've seen any since then.
Edited by Coinfrog
10/10/2018 2:38 pm
Learn More...
United States
61543 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2018  2:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Here are a few notes I picked up locally. I like the different varieties. I am starting to fall in love with Gold Certificates!!
Very nice!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1156 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2018  5:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add techwriter to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
More, recent Heritage pickup

Edited by techwriter
10/10/2018 5:37 pm
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
28931 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2018  5:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Beauty! That's my kind of note.
Page: of 250 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.16 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05