Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post Your New Currency Acquisitions!

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 296
Pillar of the Community
United States
1274 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2019  10:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add techwriter to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
or maybe a numerical 5 and 6

these two make us halfway to the magic 12
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9492 Posts
 Posted 04/16/2019  12:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Perhaps a hair on the original photo...

*phew*

Quote:
...(not one of mine, since I have none )
LOL... can't wait to see your collection some day, Captain Stubing. Or is that Picard?

Nice numericals, tech! I thought you loaded your note purchases at the end of the year?
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
35451 Posts
 Posted 04/16/2019  09:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's spring cleaning time at tech's office!
Learn More...
United States
70861 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
1920 Posts
 Posted 04/17/2019  10:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I bid $1 on a 1995 $2 FRN star note last night....woke up the winning bidder.

With the Heritage juice and shipping it's more, but come on man, winning a $2 with a $1 bid, Life is good.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
35451 Posts
 Posted 04/17/2019  10:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Learn More...
United States
70861 Posts
 Posted 04/17/2019  10:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Excellent!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1274 Posts
 Posted 04/17/2019  2:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add techwriter to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
SteveInTampa said:

Quote:

With the Heritage juice and shipping it's more, but come on man, winning a $2 with a $1 bid, Life is good.

I won a $50 note with a $50 bid ; plus the "juice" and postage totaled about $68
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
35451 Posts
 Posted 04/18/2019  5:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Picked this up for my $5 Numerical set last night. The Cleveland district print run was pretty average at 9M but the note is a bit tougher in higher grades.

This example is crisp with nice paper wave and embossing, but the centering will hold it to 64 I think. Just couldn't pass it up for the money, and there's no way I'll ever own them all in gem anyway.

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9492 Posts
 Posted 04/18/2019  10:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice pickup, Coinfrog!
Learn More...
United States
70861 Posts
 Posted 04/19/2019  7:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Picked this up for my $5 Numerical set last night. The Cleveland district print run was pretty average at 9M but the note is a bit tougher in higher grades.
Excellent!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
35451 Posts
 Posted 04/19/2019  9:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks. I'm a Numerical nut case.

OK, just a nut case in general.
Edited by Coinfrog
04/19/2019 9:31 pm
Learn More...
United States
70861 Posts
Valued Member
United States
96 Posts
 Posted 04/20/2019  12:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinfun31 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
posted this before in raw just got them back from pmg

Pillar of the Community
United States
1920 Posts
 Posted 04/20/2019  06:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice addition Mr.Frog, attractive note.

Cool errors included in your submissions Coinfun. My only regret in having my high denomination notes slabbed is holding the raw notes and trying to imagine the power they yielded back in the day.
Page: of 296  Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.89 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05