Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post your new currency acquisitions!  

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 225
Pillar of the Community
United States
1034 Posts
 Posted 07/06/2012  2:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kookoox10 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Fuzzy, nice pair of large notes you picked up. One day I'll get a nice one of the $1 National.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1285 Posts
 Posted 07/07/2012  10:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ceylon62 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Picked these up for a fancy SN set I am working on.

Valued Member
United States
255 Posts
 Posted 07/07/2012  4:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dave L to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Cool note
and
Cool note again

Congrats on getting these.
- Dave L
IBNS #9984
http://www.banknoteden.com
Pillar of the Community
United States
1397 Posts
 Posted 07/08/2012  08:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nickelman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Picked these up for a fancy SN set I am working on.

So do you have the solid 4's or the 00000004 yet?
Pillar of the Community
United States
1285 Posts
 Posted 07/09/2012  10:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ceylon62 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
So do you have the solid 4's or the 00000004 yet?

Please do send them my way for x'mas....Thank You Nick...
Pillar of the Community
United States
1034 Posts
 Posted 07/13/2012  3:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kookoox10 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Ceylon, I thought xmas was about giving, not receiving ;)
Learn More...
United States
12880 Posts
 Posted 07/17/2012  6:14 pm  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Picked these up today

1914 Large Size $10 Blue Seal - (not the best, but can always upgrade later)

And been wanting to pick one up for a while
1928 $10 Gold Certificate

<---- expert of nothing, student of everything. My Coin Galleries
Here is: My Want List.... to work on my: Birth Year Set

Circulating Dollar Coins ......Circulating Half Dollar Coins ...... Circulating Two Dollar Bills
Learn More...
United States
12880 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2012  5:28 pm  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I won this the other day, and was in yesterday's mail

1870's 25 Cents Fractional Note

Circulating Dollar Coins ......Circulating Half Dollar Coins ...... Circulating Two Dollar Bills
Pillar of the Community
United States
1034 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2012  5:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kookoox10 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What a good looking fractional, how would you say it grades? Looks like it has no folds or anything distracting.
Valued Member
United States
486 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2012  5:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add The Bill Collector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice, very nice,
It seems that some very nice notes are being bought, and of course being sold also.
Bill Collector
Learn More...
United States
12880 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2012  6:15 pm  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
kookoox10,
What a good looking fractional, how would you say it grades? Looks like it has no folds or anything distracting.

Thanks. I am more a coin person, so I would not even attempt to grade it. But there are no folds or marks.

Quote:
Nice, very nice,
It seems that some very nice notes are being bought, and of course being sold also.
Bill Collector

Thanks. I am on the look out for a 10 cent note to compliment this one, if one turns up.

Edited by Fuzzy317
07/24/2012 6:16 pm
Valued Member
United States
255 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2012  10:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dave L to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well, instead of searching again for the old thread, I may as well just post my new colonial here.

There's a blue fiber poking out of the bottom as well as shiny mica flakes.
- Dave L
IBNS #9984
http://www.banknoteden.com
Valued Member
United States
486 Posts
 Posted 07/26/2012  9:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add The Bill Collector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Fuzzy317,
At one time I had a nice set of Fractional Notes and like I said your .25 cent GW does looks nice. But did you measure it top to bottom and side to side to make sure it hasn't been trimmed ?. It looks a little "tight" especially on the left side.
Bill Collector
Learn More...
United States
12880 Posts
 Posted 07/26/2012  9:37 pm  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The Bill Collector,
I will measure it when I get home in the morning.

Edited by Fuzzy317
07/26/2012 9:37 pm
Learn More...
United States
12880 Posts
 Posted 07/27/2012  06:52 am  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Bill Collector,

the 25 Cent Note is 1 13/16 by 3 3/4 inches. What should it be, and does a difference in size indicate something

Page: of 225 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 6.53 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05