Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post Your New Currency Acquisitions!

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 318
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
40363 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2019  9:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm thinking well-circulated repeaters in this series have little premium if any.
Learn More...
United States
76160 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
2636 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2019  1:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add WheatBack to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got a very good premium for it. Just have to know where to sell it.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
40363 Posts
 Posted 08/15/2019  08:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I meant serial number premium, not type note premium, but this is a true binary and I obviously spoke too quickly.
Edited by Coinfrog
08/15/2019 08:46 am
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
40363 Posts
 Posted 08/16/2019  6:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Another end-of-auction note that had no bidders - pulled it in for $158.50. Not bad for graded note, I thought.

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10011 Posts
 Posted 08/16/2019  8:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Yes--33 in Hexadecimal!

ISWYDT

Quote:
Another end-of-auction note that had no bidders - pulled it in for $158.50. Not bad for graded note, I thought.

Nice pickup, Mr. frog!
Edited by CelticKnot
08/16/2019 8:12 pm
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
40363 Posts
 Posted 08/16/2019  8:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I actually paid more than this for my first raw 1966 $100 ten years ago.
Valued Member
United States
423 Posts
 Posted 08/16/2019  8:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CitationSquirrel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Way to sweep in at the last-minute Mr. Frog.
United States
13 Posts
 Posted 08/16/2019  9:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cpolen to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Another nice pick up!
Pillar of the Community
United States
3403 Posts
 Posted 08/16/2019  9:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jimbucks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I actually paid more than this for my first raw 1966 $100 ten years ago.
Me too. Then it graded CGA 65. And then..... PMG 50 trimmed.

So, buying it graded avoids disappointments and someone else paid the grading fee.

Learn More...
United States
76160 Posts
 Posted 08/16/2019  11:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Excellent!
Valued Member
United States
138 Posts
 Posted 08/20/2019  10:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinfun31 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice red seal coinfrog still need one of those
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
40363 Posts
 Posted 08/20/2019  10:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
jimbucks - Ouch! Any pics of this?
Valued Member
United States
138 Posts
 Posted 08/20/2019  10:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinfun31 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
ANA show pick up

Pillar of the Community
United States
2255 Posts
 Posted 08/21/2019  04:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice notes everyone.

Mr.Frogs 1966 $100 United States Note inspired me to remind any new collectors to look for values in XF and AU notes. To me, it's the sweet spot for most older notes. In most cases you can find these jewels for a fraction of the cost of an uncirculated note. Show some love for the "less than perfect" notes, but remember to buy the note, not the holder.

It's fitting that Independence Hall is depicted as the back vignette.

Page: of 318 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.06 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05