Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post Your New Currency Acquisitions!

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 327
Valued Member
United States
116 Posts
 Posted 11/08/2019  2:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Still In Circ to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Excellent note!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2659 Posts
 Posted 11/09/2019  12:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add WheatBack to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks all. My next buy will be a 1882 Brown Back on Roanoke. Should be easier than the red seal, but still tough.
Valued Member
United States
116 Posts
 Posted 11/09/2019  4:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Still In Circ to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I hope to get my Union National Bank of Ventura large size $10 or small $20 soon. I you somehow have one or know someone who has one. PM me :-)
Pillar of the Community
United States
4734 Posts
 Posted 11/09/2019  5:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I hope to get my Union National Bank of Ventura large size $10 or small $20 soon. I you somehow have one or know someone who has one. PM me :-)

There is a 1929 $20 on this bank coming up for auction towards the end of November. Check out the Heritage Auctions website (HA.com) for more info. Good luck!
Pillar of the Community
United States
658 Posts
 Posted 11/09/2019  5:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CitationSquirrel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Best of luck WheatBack. Definitely a worthy objective.

And to you too SIC.
Edited by CitationSquirrel
11/09/2019 5:46 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
2659 Posts
 Posted 11/09/2019  7:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add WheatBack to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
There is a 1929 $20 on this bank coming up for auction towards the end of November. Check out the Heritage Auctions website (HA.com) for more info. Good luck!

Yes. Been eyeing that one, but turned off by all of HA's fee increases lately. I won't let it slip away if it goes reasonable, however.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
42847 Posts
 Posted 11/10/2019  3:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Purchased this recently for the Large Size type set. Outside of 65 or 66, this is my favorite grade for paper money - in this case, you can see the embossing right through the holder. It carries the signatures of Bruce and Gilfillan, which translates to a printing date of 1881-1883.

Pillar of the Community
United States
658 Posts
 Posted 11/10/2019  3:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CitationSquirrel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A great looking deuce Mr. Frog.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2348 Posts
 Posted 11/10/2019  4:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Attractive addition Mr.Frog !
Pillar of the Community
United States
817 Posts
 Posted 11/10/2019  10:35 pm  Show Profile   Check CalzoneManiac's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add CalzoneManiac to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Not a recent acquisition but something I wanted to share.
Pillar of the Community
United States
817 Posts
 Posted 11/11/2019  01:29 am  Show Profile   Check CalzoneManiac's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add CalzoneManiac to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
For those of you interested in the total number of Hawaii and North Africa notes printed, I have compiled this list:

Hawaii: 35.256M

YB 3M
ZB 1M
AC 1M
CC 7M
FC 12K
LC 3M
PC 5.04M
SC 15M
*A 204K

North Africa: 26.160M

BC 2.1M
CC 3.904M
FC 12K
IC 10M
RC 10M
*A 144K
Edited by CalzoneManiac
11/11/2019 08:53 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
2348 Posts
 Posted 11/11/2019  06:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the list Mr.Calzone but I have several sources that show a million notes printed for both the A-C and Z-B blocks.
Pillar of the Community
United States
817 Posts
 Posted 11/11/2019  08:53 am  Show Profile   Check CalzoneManiac's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add CalzoneManiac to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My bad, I didn't realize that...
Learn More...
United States
79347 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
1068 Posts
 Posted 11/12/2019  8:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bryan78 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice additions everyone!
Page: of 327 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.42 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05