Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post Your New Currency Acquisitions!

Previous Page | Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 330
Valued Member
United States
117 Posts
 Posted 12/29/2019  1:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Hunter611 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
While going through some old personal boxes at my parents house recently, I came across one of my old money bags that I used when delivering papers as a kid. I typically held onto old stuff or traded face value with my parents.

Not sure how to turn the pict for horizontal view.
Edited by Hunter611
12/29/2019 2:01 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
845 Posts
 Posted 12/29/2019  2:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CitationSquirrel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice find from your olden days.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
44958 Posts
 Posted 12/29/2019  5:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
And two out of three are stars!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2495 Posts
 Posted 12/29/2019  5:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Not sure how to turn the pict for horizontal view.

Select "edit" while viewing photo, look for this sign, and apply until the photo is oriented correctly. Easy Peasy.

Pillar of the Community
United States
906 Posts
 Posted 12/29/2019  6:24 pm  Show Profile   Check CalzoneManiac's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add CalzoneManiac to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice notes!
Currently interested in buying 1957 and earlier Russian and Soviet coins. Let me know if you have any and we can hook up a deal!
Learn More...
United States
82667 Posts
 Posted 12/30/2019  4:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
This is a dye pack I bought on ebay. It's made from 61 $20 bills. The battery has been removed, thankfully.
Wow!

Nice additions, all!
United States
15 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2020  8:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add PJx1024 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
An interesting acrylic paperweight from the 60's. Two of the bills in the pack are real, although that Joseph Barr courtesy autograph looks doubtful. Oh well, it was only 27 dollars and it looks cool on my desk. :)
Pillar of the Community
United States
845 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2020  6:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CitationSquirrel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That is an interesting one.
Learn More...
United States
82667 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
2677 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2020  6:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add WheatBack to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A harder to find Louisiana obsolete.

Pillar of the Community
United States
2495 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2020  7:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice remainder WB. I once read that the back design was the inspiration for the southern song Dixie.
Pillar of the Community
United States
845 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2020  8:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CitationSquirrel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice one WheatBack!
Pillar of the Community
United States
4141 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2020  10:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add scopru to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice addition wheatback.
ANA member: 3178122
NTCA member: 10118
Pillar of the Community
United States
2495 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2020  05:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was surfing the Net and dropped by a paper currency forum and saw a thread titled, FREE WWII NOTES (and a beat up large dollar). I was the first to respond, politely asking for the Black Eagle. It arrived last week and best I can tell it's an Fr.235 (Elliot/White) . It came sandwiched between two time cards in an envelope marked "Photos". It literally took me 10 minutes to gingerly ease it into a currency sleeve. It has two names penned on the back, both from Sanford Michigan. Some tape repair, splitting, paper pulls, staining and pinholes but other than that it's perfect. I'll humbly and thankfully give it a new home and act as its new steward.

Pillar of the Community
United States
4141 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2020  09:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add scopru to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice save Steve
ANA member: 3178122
NTCA member: 10118
Page: of 330 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 2.64 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05