Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post Your New Currency Acquisitions!

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5,189 / Views: 368,070Next Topic
Page: of 346
Learn More...
United States
94,433 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2020  2:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Here is my newest note and first graded note.
Beautiful!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4,560 Posts
 Posted 11/21/2020  06:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add scopru to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
NIce note
Member: ANA and NGC
My Want list: http://goccf.com/t/188411
Bedrock of the Community
United States
252 Posts
 Posted 11/21/2020  8:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add captaincoffee to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great example.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
252 Posts
 Posted 11/21/2020  9:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add captaincoffee to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I finally got around to scanning this one in. I generally try not to go back and upgrade notes, but couldn't resist this one at a local estate auction. It is a common large size note, but my old VF/XF note just looks sad and dirty next to it.

Learn More...
United States
94,433 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
53,643 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2020  1:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A recent addition to my Woodchopper set. This particular version, with the large red floral design, was only printed for five years.

Learn More...
United States
94,433 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2020  1:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
A recent addition to my Woodchopper set. This particular version, with the large red floral design, was only printed for five years.
Fantastic!
Bedrock of the Community
United States
2,920 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2020  1:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Dang @el capitan del cafe and Poison Dart of the Currency World... THOSE ARE NICE NOTES!!

But @El Capitan Del Cafe what is this Upgrading you are talking about?
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
53,643 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2020  2:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
P.S. - Note the beautiful blue-tinted Wilcox paper, best seen on the upper reverse. I don't think this type of paper was used again after this series.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1,674 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2020  3:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add southsav to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Very nice notes!
Bedrock of the Community
United States
252 Posts
 Posted 11/25/2020  8:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add captaincoffee to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@coinfrog you are killing me with those woodchoppers you keep posting. Just wow. Are you a dealer or just a collector? The notes you post are really spectacular. My wrinkled 1907 woodchopper looks so sad and pathetic.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
53,643 Posts
 Posted 11/27/2020  12:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks - I'm primarily a collector but do some dealing as well. Woodchoppers have always been a favorite.

Learn More...
United States
94,433 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
53,643 Posts
 Posted 11/28/2020  10:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
On reflection, that looks like bragging. Apologize, did not mean to.
Learn More...
United States
94,433 Posts
Page: of 346 Previous TopicReplies: 5,189 / Views: 368,070Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.11 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05