Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post Your New Currency Acquisitions!

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5,284 / Views: 402,507Next Topic
Page: of 353
Valued Member
Netherlands
66 Posts
 Posted 10/01/2021  04:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lighthouse250 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow! I love the train vignette on the last one!!
Valued Member
United States
478 Posts
 Posted 10/04/2021  11:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add captaincoffee to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I need me one of those national currency aces.
Valued Member
Netherlands
66 Posts
 Posted 10/06/2021  4:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lighthouse250 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just found this nice one on eBay. Uniface. I already have the 2 and 3 dollar notes of this company, printed on the back of sheets of unused Bank of Port Gibson notes. As I said, I love train vignettes.

Edited by Lighthouse250
10/06/2021 4:20 pm
Learn More...
United States
106468 Posts
Valued Member
Netherlands
66 Posts
 Posted 10/24/2021  07:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lighthouse250 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Visited a show in 's-Hertogenbosch yesterday. Picked up some American stuff too (couldn't find what I was looking for and just didn't wanna leave empty-handed actually). Actually I think the CSA one is in quite nice condition, don't you think?

Learn More...
United States
106468 Posts
Valued Member
Netherlands
66 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2021  1:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lighthouse250 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Oh, my buddy Jeremy just infomed me the T-41 isn't just an ordinary one but a hand-issued one by Edgar Miller, Capt AQM (PF-22). Sending it in for grading shortly :)
Valued Member
United Kingdom
125 Posts
 Posted 11/08/2021  4:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Orac to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That Confederate $100 is a really attractive note - nice find there!
Pillar of the Community
United States
6124 Posts
 Posted 11/12/2021  7:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My latest acquisitions . not pretty, not "rare", but the prices were right!

This is the 1st Dallas "Battleship" I've had in a very long time!

The old style 20$ gutter I couldn't pass up at just a few bucks over face.

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
62849 Posts
 Posted 11/12/2021  8:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice examples with honest wear. The "Battleships" are always tough.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3444 Posts
 Posted 11/13/2021  06:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Battleship notes are cool regardless of their condition, and the Gutter Fold error smack-dab through the center portrait is my favorite. Thanks for sharing Sky.
Valued Member
United Kingdom
125 Posts
 Posted 11/13/2021  2:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Orac to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The battleship is my favourite US note of all time, and the first US note I ever bought from a dealer as opposed to finds from circulation.
And a gutter fold on the portrait is super to have.
Nice notes.
Valued Member
Netherlands
66 Posts
 Posted 11/14/2021  4:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lighthouse250 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ohai, I'm here again. I found one of the origins of the word "Dixieland" :)

Learn More...
United States
106468 Posts
 Posted 11/15/2021  11:30 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My latest acquisitions . not pretty, not "rare", but the prices were right!

Quote:
Ohai, I'm here again. I found one of the origins of the word "Dixieland" :)
Fantastic adds!
Valued Member
United States
478 Posts
 Posted 11/17/2021  2:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add captaincoffee to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great color in that note.
Page: of 353 Previous TopicReplies: 5,284 / Views: 402,507Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.99 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: