Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post Your New Currency Acquisitions!

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5,306 / Views: 408,827Next Topic
Page: of 354
United States
30 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2021  05:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add C_A_Green to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nothing too spectacular, welcomed additions for sure :)
Learn More...
United States
108551 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2021  09:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Nothing too spectacular, welcomed additions for sure :)
Nice set!
United States
30 Posts
 Posted 11/25/2021  12:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add C_A_Green to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Serial number caught my eye on this one
Learn More...
United States
108551 Posts
United States
30 Posts
 Posted 12/03/2021  5:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add C_A_Green to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Been posting a lot Lots of new. picked up my first obsolete note from my home state of Indiana! Has anyone ever seen this one before? couldnt find much on it. here's few notes that came in today.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
64439 Posts
 Posted 12/03/2021  5:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice lot!

to the CCF!
Learn More...
United States
108551 Posts
Valued Member
United States
499 Posts
 Posted 12/31/2021  2:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add captaincoffee to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Almost a month since anyone's posted in the new acquisitions thread. Well, it's been a long time since I've procured anything new either. However, I finally picked up one that's been a big hole in my fractional collection.
Learn More...
United States
108551 Posts
 Posted 01/01/2022  8:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I finally picked up one that's been a big hole in my fractional collection.
Outstanding!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
64439 Posts
 Posted 01/01/2022  8:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice addition, congrats!
Edited by Coinfrog
01/01/2022 8:39 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
4331 Posts
 Posted 01/03/2022  10:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dsfreeworld to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i completed my 100/50/20/10/5/2/1 "older generation" bill collection. I wanted to have one of each of the bills of my generation as a kid. I picked these two up for $37 total. I think its a good buy for ungraded in the condition which the seller described as "gem crisp hard to find this good" even though he seems to have a hundred of them. I am not a currency person and do not plan on any sort of deep dive beyond these last two I needed for my little project.

enjoy

Learn More...
United States
108551 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
687 Posts
 Posted 01/03/2022  11:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mtuma3 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I always liked $2 notes and have quite a few, but that one looks pristine... Nice find.
Mark
ANA Member
Official Snowbird! Illinois in Summer, Somewhere warm in Winter
My7070
Pillar of the Community
United States
4331 Posts
 Posted 01/03/2022  1:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dsfreeworld to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@mtuma3
Check out auction kings on eBay
He seems to have a mother load of pristine ungraded notes
I'm not sure why he wouldn't send these in and auction them graded unless it's that cost prohibitive or these are problem notes somehow
I'm not a bank note guy so I wouldn't know one from the other on these things
I am happy with the price point comparatively if in fact they are problem free and would grade out 65-67
I'll be posting my entire 20th century note collection as soon as these arrive
Thanks for feedback
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
64439 Posts
 Posted 01/03/2022  1:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful examples indeed.
Page: of 354 Previous TopicReplies: 5,306 / Views: 408,827Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.52 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: