Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Live Coin auctions starting as low as $1
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post Your New Currency Acquisitions!

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5,513 / Views: 453,434Next Topic
Page: of 368
United States
10 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2022  08:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dmg1969 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This is a quad double I found a while back in my pocket cash. You never know if you don't check.

Learn More...
United States
120433 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
1263 Posts
 Posted 10/24/2022  4:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CalzoneManiac to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice example.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4537 Posts
 Posted 10/24/2022  8:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jimbucks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not seen as often as they once were.

Letter added to the person I bought this item from.

Edited by jimbucks
10/25/2022 6:16 pm
Valued Member
United States
471 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2022  02:50 am  Show Profile   Check Chopped Triumphs's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Chopped Triumphs to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice silver certificates Jimbucks
Pillar of the Community
United States
3957 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2022  04:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I really like the 18-subject sheet of SC Aces Jim. Thanks for sharing.
Learn More...
United States
120433 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2022  11:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Not seen as often as they once were.
Outstanding!
Pillar of the Community
United States
4537 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2022  6:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jimbucks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
See letter added to original post from 1998 from seller Graeme Ton to seller I bought from.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1401 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2022  6:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hokiefan_82 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very interesting sheet, jimbucks!
My U.S. Type Set: https://www.NGCcoin.com/registry/co...sets/278808/
My U.S. Classic Commemorative Complete Set: https://www.NGCcoin.com/registry/co...sets/278741/
My 20th Century U.S. Type Set - Proofs only, No Gold https://www.ngccoin.com/registry/co...sets/396301/
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
2618 Posts
 Posted 11/10/2022  11:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DavidUK to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I recently won an auction lot of unfamiliar American notes. Obsolete and Confederate stuff is way out of my territory and I wouldn't know if any of them are real or not... it was from a reputable auction house though (how much they know about notes I couldn't say) and I was pleasantly surprised at the condition of some of these notes.... so I will post a few of them up, if anybody has any opinions or doubts about any of them (or indeed information like catalogue numbers etc) I would be very interested to hear.

A couple of $3 dollar notes to get started...

Learn More...
United States
120433 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
2618 Posts
 Posted 11/11/2022  03:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DavidUK to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Learn More...
United States
120433 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
2618 Posts
 Posted 11/11/2022  11:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DavidUK to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Do these look OK? I know confederate stuff is often faked....
Pillar of the Community
United States
4537 Posts
 Posted 11/11/2022  11:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jimbucks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
David, Please post pics of the reverse for better evaluation. Thank you.
Page: of 368 Previous TopicReplies: 5,513 / Views: 453,434Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2023 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2023 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.62 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: