Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post your new currency acquisitions!  

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 225
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
616 Posts
 Posted 09/10/2012  9:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add starbuxinvestor to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My latest pickup. Comments appreciated.

Valued Member
United States
486 Posts
 Posted 09/10/2012  10:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add The Bill Collector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Seems to be in very nice condition, only thing I see that could be a bit better is the top margin, it's a bit tight at the top, other than that It's a keeper.
Bill Collector
Pillar of the Community
United States
1397 Posts
 Posted 09/10/2012  11:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nickelman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My latest pickup. Comments appreciated.

Very nice, the serial indicates this was one of the notes stored in a treasury vault for 15 years until sent to Puerto Rico in 1948 for distribution.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11632 Posts
 Posted 09/10/2012  11:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add GR58 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice note .. I like it

I wish mine was in that good of shape
GoldRush58 - GR58
Learn More...
United States
12927 Posts
 Posted 09/13/2012  8:43 pm  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Recently won through an auction.

1934-A $10 Yellow Seal - North Africa

it does show a past fold on reverse bottom right corner, but otherwise I am happy with it
<---- expert of nothing, student of everything. My Coin Galleries
Here is: My Want List.... to work on my: Birth Year Set

Circulating Dollar Coins ......Circulating Half Dollar Coins ...... Circulating Two Dollar Bills
Pillar of the Community
United States
651 Posts
 Posted 09/13/2012  9:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mackwork to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice ones!
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
616 Posts
 Posted 09/13/2012  9:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add starbuxinvestor to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice Fuzz man
Learn More...
United States
12927 Posts
 Posted 09/13/2012  10:11 pm  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
thanks, I already had a $1 North African note, it needed a companion

Circulating Dollar Coins ......Circulating Half Dollar Coins ...... Circulating Two Dollar Bills
Valued Member
United States
486 Posts
 Posted 09/14/2012  11:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add The Bill Collector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice, now all you need is the $ 5. and you will have the "set" of North African notes. I completed my set of North African notes awhile back, now I'm trying to complete my Hawaiian set, all I need is the 1934 $ 20., just cant seem to find a nice one but I keep on lookin.
Bill Collector
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
616 Posts
 Posted 09/14/2012  5:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add starbuxinvestor to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My auction notes arrived.

Pillar of the Community
United States
651 Posts
 Posted 09/14/2012  5:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mackwork to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice acquisitions starbux!
Learn More...
United States
12927 Posts
 Posted 09/14/2012  8:28 pm  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The Bill Collector

Nice, now all you need is the $ 5. and you will have the "set" of North African notes. I completed my set of North African notes awhile back, now I'm trying to complete my Hawaiian set, all I need is the 1934 $ 20., just cant seem to find a nice one but I keep on lookin.
Bill Collector

For CSA notes, I have $1,2,5,10,20,50 and will look for a $100
For North Africa notes, I have $1,10 and won't complain if others turn up
For Hawaii notes, I have $1 and will look for other denominations
For Gold Certificates, I have $10 and not really interested in others

Pillar of the Community
United States
651 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2012  9:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mackwork to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
New arrival. Another of my dream notes. Speaking of dreams, I never would have dreamed what I'd be spending on pieces of old paper.

Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
616 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2012  11:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add starbuxinvestor to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I didn't think I was going to win this auction but I did. Now I wonder if I had the value correct for it or not.

Valued Member
United States
486 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2012  10:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add The Bill Collector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Other than the tight right side and tight bottom it's a very good looking note, that may be what stopped it from going to a 65 but don't worry so much about the value, even if you over paid a bit sooner or later the value will catch up with what you paid as long as you didn't go way, way, over board.
Bill Collector
Page: of 225 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.8 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05