Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post your new currency acquisitions!

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 259
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
616 Posts
 Posted 09/10/2012  9:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add starbuxinvestor to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My latest pickup. Comments appreciated.

Valued Member
United States
486 Posts
 Posted 09/10/2012  10:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add The Bill Collector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Seems to be in very nice condition, only thing I see that could be a bit better is the top margin, it's a bit tight at the top, other than that It's a keeper.
Bill Collector
Pillar of the Community
United States
1397 Posts
 Posted 09/10/2012  11:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nickelman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My latest pickup. Comments appreciated.

Very nice, the serial indicates this was one of the notes stored in a treasury vault for 15 years until sent to Puerto Rico in 1948 for distribution.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11880 Posts
 Posted 09/10/2012  11:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add GR58 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice note .. I like it

I wish mine was in that good of shape
GoldRush58 - GR58
Learn More...
United States
13429 Posts
 Posted 09/13/2012  8:43 pm  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Recently won through an auction.

1934-A $10 Yellow Seal - North Africa

it does show a past fold on reverse bottom right corner, but otherwise I am happy with it
<---- expert of nothing, student of everything. My Coin Galleries
Here is: My Want List.... to work on my: Birth Year Set

Circulating Dollar Coins ......Circulating Half Dollar Coins ...... Circulating Two Dollar Bills
Pillar of the Community
United States
651 Posts
 Posted 09/13/2012  9:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mackwork to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice ones!
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
616 Posts
 Posted 09/13/2012  9:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add starbuxinvestor to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice Fuzz man
Learn More...
United States
13429 Posts
 Posted 09/13/2012  10:11 pm  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
thanks, I already had a $1 North African note, it needed a companion

Circulating Dollar Coins ......Circulating Half Dollar Coins ...... Circulating Two Dollar Bills
Valued Member
United States
486 Posts
 Posted 09/14/2012  11:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add The Bill Collector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice, now all you need is the $ 5. and you will have the "set" of North African notes. I completed my set of North African notes awhile back, now I'm trying to complete my Hawaiian set, all I need is the 1934 $ 20., just cant seem to find a nice one but I keep on lookin.
Bill Collector
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
616 Posts
 Posted 09/14/2012  5:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add starbuxinvestor to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My auction notes arrived.

Pillar of the Community
United States
651 Posts
 Posted 09/14/2012  5:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mackwork to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice acquisitions starbux!
Learn More...
United States
13429 Posts
 Posted 09/14/2012  8:28 pm  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The Bill Collector

Nice, now all you need is the $ 5. and you will have the "set" of North African notes. I completed my set of North African notes awhile back, now I'm trying to complete my Hawaiian set, all I need is the 1934 $ 20., just cant seem to find a nice one but I keep on lookin.
Bill Collector

For CSA notes, I have $1,2,5,10,20,50 and will look for a $100
For North Africa notes, I have $1,10 and won't complain if others turn up
For Hawaii notes, I have $1 and will look for other denominations
For Gold Certificates, I have $10 and not really interested in others

Pillar of the Community
United States
651 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2012  9:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mackwork to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
New arrival. Another of my dream notes. Speaking of dreams, I never would have dreamed what I'd be spending on pieces of old paper.

Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
616 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2012  11:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add starbuxinvestor to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I didn't think I was going to win this auction but I did. Now I wonder if I had the value correct for it or not.

Valued Member
United States
486 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2012  10:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add The Bill Collector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Other than the tight right side and tight bottom it's a very good looking note, that may be what stopped it from going to a 65 but don't worry so much about the value, even if you over paid a bit sooner or later the value will catch up with what you paid as long as you didn't go way, way, over board.
Bill Collector
Page: of 259 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.95 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05