Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post your new currency acquisitions!

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 259
Learn More...
United States
13412 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2013  5:19 pm  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
F.U.N. Show currency pickups

<---- expert of nothing, student of everything. My Coin Galleries
Here is: My Want List.... to work on my: Birth Year Set

Circulating Dollar Coins ......Circulating Half Dollar Coins ...... Circulating Two Dollar Bills
Valued Member
United States
212 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2013  7:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jim61 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice pickups at FUN. Enjoy them.

Jim
Pillar of the Community
United States
2523 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2013  10:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add WheatBack to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice North African $5 pickup!
United States
34 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2013  8:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add vtpokerguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
hi,
Ok heres a strange find I hope!! I was at an auction and saw these Two Twentys.. Its brown ink, I checked serial Number from knowen fakes, I believe these are real. Both are signed by the same people and cut from the same batch.. Look how

the signture laps down to the lower bill.. Serial numbers are only 16 numerals apart.
Both corners are cancelled.
Do you all think I have a find?
United States
34 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2013  8:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add vtpokerguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
moore pics

United States
34 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2013  8:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add vtpokerguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Pillar of the Community
United States
651 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2013  8:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mackwork to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice ones. I'd guess with a signature like that it probably looped down into the next lower bill of every sheet that he/she signed, before the sheet was cut into individual notes.
Valued Member
United States
212 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2013  9:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jim61 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice notes and very interesting. These are out of my area though, so cannot comment on there validity or signatures or anything.
United States
34 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2013  9:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add vtpokerguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I wish I bought the rest of the twentys that went at auction
Valued Member
United States
207 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2013  1:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Woodford to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Recent FUN acquisitions: Spent way too much and got carried away.

United States
34 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2013  3:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add vtpokerguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow nice bills!! I won't even ask what you paid!
Valued Member
United States
442 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2013  5:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Voshus007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Those bills are amazing!! My jaw dropped when I first saw them!
Learn More...
United States
13412 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2013  6:28 pm  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Woodford

Recent FUN acquisitions: Spent way too much and got carried away.

WOW !!
<---- expert of nothing, student of everything. My Coin Galleries
Here is: My Want List.... to work on my: Birth Year Set

Circulating Dollar Coins ......Circulating Half Dollar Coins ...... Circulating Two Dollar Bills
Valued Member
United States
212 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2013  6:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jim61 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow is right! You made out way better than I at FUN. Enjoy your new additions.

Thanks for sharing them too! Jim
Pillar of the Community
United States
1081 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2013  8:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add babysitr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Those are SWEET!...Those old '34 star notes are very cool!! Congrats
Page: of 259 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.82 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05