Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Ended - Project $100k- Circulating Dollar And Half Dollar Coins

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 317
Pillar of the Community
United States
5053 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2015  8:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jack jeckel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I wanna follow jackel around town with my collapsable chair and a bag of popcorn

You would have definitely needed a chair today.

Everywhere I stopped today there was either someone saying they were overcharged and needed a price check holding the line up at Walgreens or some idiot with 30 items in the 15 items or less line at the gorcery store or a line wrapping around the corner at Burger King and I was the last one in line and when it was finally my turn to check out there was noone behind me. If I would have come in 10 mintues later there would have been no wait. Funny how that always works that way
Edited by jack jeckel
12/06/2015 8:40 pm
Valued Member
United States
149 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2015  10:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add adambur to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
$4 in pres last week at work for breakfast, then got let go in a restructuring.....son of a.....

$453.50 to go
Learn More...
United States
83885 Posts
Valued Member
United States
95 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2015  12:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mercapri302 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Starting amount: $453.50

Spent $6 in goldies at the convenience store

Current amount remaining: $447.50
Valued Member
United States
111 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2015  5:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mikey Air to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
$5 in Presidential dollar coins

$2 in Susan B. dollar coins

One half dollar ($0.50) All at the gas station

$440 to go

Pillar of the Community
United States
1804 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2015  6:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Domain555 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
439.00 to go

One pres dollar at McDonald's
Pillar of the Community
United States
5053 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2015  7:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jack jeckel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Spent $26 in halves at Walmart.

Coke 2 liters are one sale for $1 again

I have to go to the DMV tomorrow

$413 to go
Pillar of the Community
United States
1068 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2015  8:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bryan78 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
$4 in pres last week at work for breakfast, then got let go in a restructuring.....son of a.....

Sorry to hear you lost your job... And right before Christmas too... UGH
Pillar of the Community
United States
4244 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2015  9:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Numisma to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, I'm sorry to hear that as well. Hopefully you can find something new soon.
Pillar of the Community
United States
5053 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2015  7:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jack jeckel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Spent $42 in halves at the DMV renewing my drivers license.

The woman working there was not impressed and didn't say a word from the point I stacked them on the counter until she came back with the piece of paper that is supposed to be my ID until my new high tech gubment super terrorist proof license comes in the mail.

Usually I at least get a what are these, I haven't seen any of those in years, where did you get those from, etc.

$371 to go.
Valued Member
United States
111 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2015  7:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mikey Air to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

lol
Pillar of the Community
United States
4244 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2015  7:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Numisma to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
She may have been interested that you were spending halves, but not so excited that she had to count 84 coins and find a place to put them.
Valued Member
United States
158 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2015  10:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add davef to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Spent $8.50 in halves at the post office to mail another package. $362.50 left to go.
Valued Member
United States
111 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2015  5:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mikey Air to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
$3 in Presidential dollar coins

$4 in half dollars
All spent on smokes at the gas station

$355.50 to go
Valued Member
United States
345 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2015  8:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jdbarrick to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
6 Kennedy halves convenient store

$352.50 to goooooooo
Page: of 317 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 13.62 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05