Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post your most recent Canadian Coin purchases!  

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 125
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
3888 Posts
 Posted 06/30/2018  5:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
2005 Canada fine silver $20 coin
National Wonders: Diamonds.
-
United States
32 Posts
 Posted 07/05/2018  2:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DesGaulles02 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1918 10c

Pillar of the Community
Canada
2347 Posts
 Posted 07/13/2018  11:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Altaira to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Hello Altaira, your 1968 dollar has Machine Doubling on the date and legends, very common on 1968 nickel dollars.
It is a circulated dollar, not mint state - sorry, for grade. A neat variety none the less.

Thanks SilverDon. I really need to brush up on grading - something I've been overlooking. It's not MD, it is a Rev-005 doubled die, with a notch at the upper tip of the 6. The horizon lines are also doubled - at first I thought it was an EWL but a look at the catalogue says otherwise.

Something new - a 1972 PL nickel dollar with a collar clash on the right side. Complete with case and sleeve, although I don't think that makes much difference.

Toronto Coin Club www.torontocoinclub.ca
Office of the Secretary
Meetings 3rd Mondays at 7 PM
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
3888 Posts
 Posted 07/14/2018  4:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Canada 2015 $20
Imposing alpha wolf
silver coin.
-

Mintage:4254/6500

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
867 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2018  10:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Canacoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
National Wonders: Diamonds

Very nice Dorado, wanted that one for a while.
You posted the mintage for the Wolf.
Got it for this one? (to lazy to look myself)
"If you going to err,do it with flair . That way you'll remember and not repeat the mistake"

W.R.Robertson
R.I.P.
Canada
30 Posts
 Posted 07/16/2018  08:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NorthWestInvest to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Starting to collect coppers!

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
7085 Posts
 Posted 07/16/2018  10:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DBM to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice ones!
But not copper, they are bronze.
The last coppers were the Province of Canada dragonslayer tokens of 1857.

"Dipping" is not considered cleaning...
-from PCGS website
Canada
30 Posts
 Posted 07/16/2018  11:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NorthWestInvest to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for sharing DBM! Apparently I need a terminology touch up haha!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1936 Posts
 Posted 07/16/2018  2:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add okiecoiner to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice coins. Take a close look at the 9's in the '99 .. there are some nice R/p's.
Canada
13 Posts
 Posted 07/16/2018  6:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add harleywilliam to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
THAT is how I wish my photos turned out.....

NorthWestInvest, would you share your setup / equipment to take such pics?

Nice coins BTW!
Page: of 125 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 2.85 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05