Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post Your Most Recent Canadian Coin Purchases!

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 153
Valued Member
Taiwan
303 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2019  05:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Everest to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Another Superb coin. Thank you for posting. I always enjoy viewing your coins. Ex Mason Oct Torex 2002 ?
Valued Member
Canada
235 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2019  2:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 4mile123 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the information Everest. If the coin is Ex Mason there is nothing noted on the holder and it was not mentioned in the description. I guess I have a little research to do. It would be great to know and I would hate to have the pedigree lost. I have one other coin that was noted as being from the Mason collection but it is not noted on the holder either.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4647 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2019  7:58 pm  Show Profile   Check thedollarman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add thedollarman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats 4mile...that quarter is outstanding!
feel free to call me Will. I'm a 19 year old collector from the GTA area of Ontario.

my PMs are always open, whether you have a question or simply wish to talk.
Edited by thedollarman
10/13/2019 7:58 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
3981 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2019  9:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add scopru to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice add 4mile.
ANA member: 3178122
NTCA member: 10118
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
10888 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2019  10:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Bought this at auction and picked it up at the Toronto Coin Expo. It's an upgrade I have been searching for for a number of years.

Very nice coin !
Pillar of the Community
United States
2296 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2019  01:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MontCollector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Working on an ICCS set of Canada Silver Dollars.

Here is my latest addition.
Learn More...
United States
78214 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2019  10:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Bought this at auction and picked it up at the Toronto Coin Expo. It's an upgrade I have been searching for for a number of years.
Beautiful!

Quote:
Working on an ICCS set of Canada Silver Dollars. Here is my latest addition.
Very nice!
Valued Member
United States
200 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2019  11:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John K to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got this one as an upgrade to my set
Learn More...
United States
78214 Posts
Valued Member
United States
200 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2019  4:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John K to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
4mile123 - that quarter is a true WOWSER!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
10888 Posts
 Posted 10/17/2019  10:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1998 Canada
50 Cents.
Ocean Giants Whales Lot of 4 Silver.

Pillar of the Community
Canada
965 Posts
 Posted 10/17/2019  11:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Peter4805 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
All beautiful coins but that quarter is especially drool worthy.
Valued Member
United States
200 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2019  12:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John K to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

I think I got a bargain on this one. Not a lot of competition for Newfy coins.
Learn More...
United States
78214 Posts
Valued Member
Canada
251 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2019  11:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Double J to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Bought this for $2. Still unsure as to why she wanted $2 for it given the obvious items included. She was going to throw it out and she new it was real currency...

Page: of 153 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 7.44 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05