Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post Your Most Recent Canadian Coin Purchases!

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 160
Learn More...
United States
81089 Posts
 Posted 12/12/2019  09:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
1987 Canada.1 Dollar - Elizabeth II Davis Strait.
Lovely addition!
Canada
15 Posts
 Posted 12/13/2019  7:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add quarterly to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Picked this one up for my KGVI quarters set.

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
12016 Posts
 Posted 12/13/2019  8:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1941 C Canada Newfoundland.
Canada
10 cents.

-
Valued Member
United States
259 Posts
 Posted 12/16/2019  07:41 am  Show Profile   Check John K's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add John K to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I just won this one in an auction. Guess what grade PCGS assigned?

Learn More...
United States
81089 Posts
Valued Member
United States
259 Posts
 Posted 12/17/2019  07:24 am  Show Profile   Check John K's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add John K to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got another nice Vicky

Learn More...
United States
81089 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Canada
692 Posts
 Posted 12/21/2019  10:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add middross to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Made my first coin purchase in some time. Picked up a couple proof like cents I'm missing from my collection and some NCLT for my daughter that recently expressed an interest in collecting coins.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7255 Posts
 Posted 12/21/2019  6:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pepactonius to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Canada -- 1 dollar, 2010:

Learn More...
United States
81089 Posts
Valued Member
United States
259 Posts
 Posted 12/22/2019  7:32 pm  Show Profile   Check John K's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add John K to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nothing great but it has some interesting obverse die breaks. And only cost me a deuce at today's coin show.

Learn More...
United States
81089 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1612 Posts
 Posted 12/25/2019  4:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mysilveryears to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have not been active on this forum nor doing much with coins in a while, but could not resist these at a year-end estate sale for a couple $ each. Apologies for the lousy photos.

They all look way better in hand; esp. the 1859. I still lack that elusive 1858.. :(
The 1861 has some interesting 'features' including cracks and clash.. also some unfortunate knife cuts.
Grade opinions / comments welcome.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
2239 Posts
 Posted 12/27/2019  1:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverDon to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Merry Christmas from my wife.
She set me free with her card.
1959 PL Set in Original Packaging
Frosty Cameos, thanks Kim.

RCNA Member
APNA Member
CNCC Member
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
2239 Posts
 Posted 12/27/2019  2:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverDon to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Triple clash on that 1861 Nova Scotia Cent mysilveryears.
It is a different set of dies from mine.
Yours has a die crack near N in NOVA.
http://goccf.com/t/257677
RCNA Member
APNA Member
CNCC Member
Page: of 160 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.97 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05