Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post Your Most Recent Canadian Coin Purchases!

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 162
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4696 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2020  10:17 pm  Show Profile   Check thedollarman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add thedollarman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Fresh from ICCS
Played with the contrast just a tiny bit to show the coin better..so tough making copper look nice in ICCS holders

feel free to call me Will. I'm a 19 year old collector from the GTA area of Ontario.

my PMs are always open, whether you have a question or simply wish to talk.
Valued Member
Canada
142 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2020  10:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dollar 1935 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
beautifull, clear cameo !

Just curious ; Why ICCS over PCGS on that one ?

Stunning specimen !
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4696 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2020  11:29 pm  Show Profile   Check thedollarman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add thedollarman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just out of convenience Dollar, I send my PCGS submissions through a dealer who I only see at some shows..it was cut from a 2 letter SP65 cert..I took it out because I didn't like how hard it was to see the coin, and because I thought it could upgrade. I enjoyed it in a capitol holder for a while til I recently decided to send it in just for the fun of it..and was given a plesent surprise in doing so haha
feel free to call me Will. I'm a 19 year old collector from the GTA area of Ontario.

my PMs are always open, whether you have a question or simply wish to talk.
Learn More...
United States
82702 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1463 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2020  6:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Alan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great specimen cent!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
796 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2020  6:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add johnnysprawl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice one Will!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
2242 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2020  7:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverDon to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1963 Fifty Cent Coin Ring

RCNA Member
APNA Member
CNCC Member
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1602 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2020  7:44 pm  Show Profile   Check nickelsguy's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nickelsguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome ring Don! I want a 61 the same. Do you mind pming me maker? MM
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
12626 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2020  7:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
1963 Fifty Cent Coin Ring

Very nice!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
2242 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2020  8:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverDon to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
PM Sent
RCNA Member
APNA Member
CNCC Member
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1602 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2020  9:39 pm  Show Profile   Check nickelsguy's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nickelsguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ty
Learn More...
United States
82702 Posts
Pillar of the Community
New Zealand
1458 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2020  1:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fourmack to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Just purchased both lots ---now for the wait for them to arrive.
The most Canada coins I have seen down here for a long time and there is another lot to go (ran out of money).

Cheers Don

Vickies cents and GB Farthings nut.
"Old" is a figure of speech and nothing more
Pillar of the Community
United States
751 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2020  2:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Phil310 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Glad to see those 59's coming to you Don!

Post some good photos when you get them.
Learn More...
United States
82702 Posts
Page: of 162 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 5.16 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05