Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post Your Most Recent Canadian Coin Purchases!

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2,478 / Views: 301,506Next Topic
Page: of 166
Learn More...
United States
87505 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
15650 Posts
 Posted 05/03/2020  12:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1999 (1774-) Canadian $1 Voyage of Juan Perez 225th Anniv Proof Silver Dollar Coin.
-
Learn More...
United States
87505 Posts
 Posted 05/04/2020  10:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
1999 (1774-) Canadian $1 Voyage of Juan Perez 225th Anniv Proof Silver Dollar Coin.
Very nice!
Canada
2 Posts
 Posted 05/05/2020  3:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Edsport to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Picked up a few of these. 38mm.
Learn More...
United States
87505 Posts
Valued Member
Canada
225 Posts
 Posted 05/12/2020  08:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add the_sifu to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1874 Plain 4

Pillar of the Community
Canada
970 Posts
 Posted 05/12/2020  08:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Peter4805 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
the_sifu, that's a great looking 5 cents. Nice photos too.
Learn More...
United States
87505 Posts
Valued Member
Canada
225 Posts
 Posted 05/12/2020  12:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add the_sifu to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Peter4805 and jbuck.
Valued Member
United States
303 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2020  4:15 pm  Show Profile   Check John K's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add John K to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A couple. Guess how ICCS graded em?

Learn More...
United States
87505 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
7976 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2020  5:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DBM to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice ones!

Hard to grade from pics taken thru all that plastic.
ICCS has the advantage here.
MS63 Red
MS63
"Dipping" is not considered cleaning...
-from PCGS website
Valued Member
United States
303 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2020  5:46 pm  Show Profile   Check John K's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add John K to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Hard to grade from pics taken thru all that plastic.
ICCS has the advantage here.
MS63 Red
MS63

DBM has got it right both MS-63 but the cent was graded Lustrous Brown. These might be upgrades to my collection. If so, might cut them out of that nasty plastic. But I have not been out of the house (except mailbox) or to the bank for a couple months. If they ever get a vaccine, I might venture forth.

Keep all collections in bank's safe deposit box and not willing to take a chance.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
7976 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2020  5:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DBM to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think the 5cent is especially gorgeous.
Likely has great eye appeal in hand.
Might be tough for you to upgrade from that one.
"Dipping" is not considered cleaning...
-from PCGS website
Valued Member
United States
303 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2020  11:21 am  Show Profile   Check John K's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add John K to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I think the 5cent is especially gorgeous.
Likely has great eye appeal in hand.
Might be tough for you to upgrade from that one.

I think you are right. But all I have now is my inventory sheet to compare it to. The one in the bank I graded as BU. And since I love lite attractive toning, that one in the bank may hove to go.

Do any dealers carry Capitol Plastic style holders for Canada 5 cent silver coins? I presently use the Air-Tite holders and the album they fit into. But they are bulky and you have to turn pages to see more than a few coins at a time.

I can use the Capitol holder made for US coins to hold several different canada coins but no luck finding something for the little silver 5 cents.

Page: of 166 Previous TopicReplies: 2,478 / Views: 301,506Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 6.3 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05