Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post Your Most Recent Canadian Coin Purchases!

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2,526 / Views: 309,125Next Topic
Page: of 169
Valued Member
Taiwan
329 Posts
 Posted 08/30/2020  06:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Everest to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice. The Geo VI red cents are superb and tough to locate in such outstanding condition. Congratulations.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4738 Posts
 Posted 08/30/2020  6:37 pm  Show Profile   Check thedollarman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add thedollarman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for all the wonderful replies! Everest you're very right! Especially the 1952..
feel free to call me Will. I'm a 20 year old collector from the GTA area of Ontario.

my PMs are always open, whether you have a question or simply wish to talk!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4451 Posts
 Posted 08/31/2020  12:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add scopru to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful really liked seeing the '47 nickel
Member: ANA and NGC
My Want list: http://goccf.com/t/188411
Pillar of the Community
Canada
813 Posts
 Posted 08/31/2020  1:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Hounddog Bill to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I agree the 47 nickel is beautiful, is that a die crack running off the "E" in cent.
They are all great coins, thank for sharing.

Cheers, Bill
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1604 Posts
 Posted 08/31/2020  1:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add papeldog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It would be hard to pick a favorite seeing they are all very nice high end coins Red copper coins always catch my eye I have to go with the penny coins
Pillar of the Community
Canada
960 Posts
 Posted 08/31/2020  8:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add johnnysprawl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great coins Will!

I cant believe PCGS doesn't mention the cameos on the dimes...
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4738 Posts
 Posted 08/31/2020  11:50 pm  Show Profile   Check thedollarman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add thedollarman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks scopru! I'm very proud of the nickel...it was also the sole ICCS SP67 before going to PCGS..I think it might even be deserving of a 67+...

@Bill the 1950 is actually heavily lacquered and that is just some type of minor lacquer flaw, I'll have to look closer but I believe it's either a tiny bubble or just an area with excess lacquer.

@Johnny I agree! The 1950 was graded before Canadian SPs could receive cameo grades...but the 1947ML on the other hand deserves a CAM or DCAM and was graded after PCGS began attribution of CAMS... it'll definitely be going back for reconsideration...the coin is ex ICCS SP66 heavy cameo
feel free to call me Will. I'm a 20 year old collector from the GTA area of Ontario.

Pillar of the Community
Canada
813 Posts
 Posted 09/01/2020  08:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Hounddog Bill to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Will, it was not the 1950 I was referring to it was the 1947 maple leaf 5 cent that looks like it has a die crack on the reverse running from the "E" in cents to the rim.

Cheers, Bill
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4738 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2020  4:31 pm  Show Profile   Check thedollarman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add thedollarman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry Bill I didn't realize you had posted another reply..I can't even see that line in hand, the coin is much more reflective than in the trueviews..but it appears to be a small toning spot or maybe a die striations of some sort..

Valued Member
Canada
191 Posts
 Posted 09/18/2020  11:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Sergiomomesso to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi! This is my new large cent for my large cent collection!

A really nice addition, enjoy the full red!

Learn More...
United States
91156 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1004 Posts
 Posted 09/18/2020  11:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 47P7 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
wow....
good for you!
Valued Member
Canada
162 Posts
 Posted 09/18/2020  11:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dollar 1935 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very Nice one !
Canada
13 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2020  8:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Harmony to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful large cent
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1604 Posts
 Posted 10/03/2020  9:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add papeldog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I can't believe a person can still find these my latest e-bay buy

Page: of 169 Previous TopicReplies: 2,526 / Views: 309,125Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.76 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05