Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post Your Most Recent Canadian Coin Purchases!

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2,586 / Views: 316,175Next Topic
Page: of 173
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1097 Posts
 Posted 10/04/2020  12:05 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 47P7 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Papeldog,
How lucky can one get?
Maybe one in a 1000... just maybe.
good for you.
H
Learn More...
United States
94433 Posts
 Posted 10/05/2020  09:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I can't believe a person can still find these my latest e-bay buy
Excellent!
Canada
35 Posts
 Posted 10/08/2020  1:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CTH to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Latest splurge - looks Matte

Pillar of the Community
Canada
1631 Posts
 Posted 10/08/2020  2:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add papeldog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice complete set a treasure
Canada
35 Posts
 Posted 10/08/2020  2:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CTH to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks papeldog, pretty happy with it. Patience sometimes pays off.
Learn More...
United States
94433 Posts
Canada
35 Posts
 Posted 10/08/2020  3:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CTH to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks jbuck I`ll accept that on behalf of the Orig owner as well.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4752 Posts
 Posted 10/09/2020  01:27 am  Show Profile   Check thedollarman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add thedollarman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
CTH, hate to be the bearer of bad news, especially on such a positivity oriented thread, but those coins are harshly polished..I'd advise you return them if possible..
feel free to call me Will. I'm a 20 year old collector from the GTA area of Ontario.

my PMs are always open, whether you have a question or simply wish to talk!
Canada
35 Posts
 Posted 10/09/2020  01:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CTH to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@the dollarman Well, you could be right but they look identical to the finish I have on several ICCS graded 1937 SP coins. They will be graded within a couple of weeks. We'll see if you're right, keep you posted. Thanks for your opinion.
Learn More...
United States
94433 Posts
 Posted 10/09/2020  10:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
They will be graded within a couple of weeks. We'll see if you're right, keep you posted.
Valued Member
United States
365 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2020  10:07 pm  Show Profile   Check John K's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add John K to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I don't usually buy modern coins but I really like Geo.V from any country. So how could I pass up this beauty.

Canada
35 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2020  11:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CTH to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice ! What for me makes these so striking, is the simplicity of the Obv/Rev with the contrast. Makes me think of clouds and the old blue yonder.
Learn More...
United States
94433 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2020  09:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I don't usually buy modern coins but I really like Geo.V from any country. So how could I pass up this beauty.
Lovely example!
Canada
35 Posts
 Posted 10/17/2020  9:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CTH to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1952 Mint Set - Wondering if this could be a Proof or Specimen set.

Valued Member
Canada
175 Posts
 Posted 10/17/2020  10:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dollar 1935 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
CTH, like Dollarman said, this is definitely a fine specimen set ; the toning is phenomenal and even the cent is mint red ! Only the 5c seems to show a litle corosion problem but its fairly common. Lots of peoples would be extremely pleased to own such a beautifull set...

If There is no handling/hairlines, I strongly suggest you to go directly whit PCGS instead of ICCS for that set : its definitely way more valuable and rare than your 1937 matte set (and the trueview would be fantastic). I'm always Surprised to see such amazing coins still raw,

As a huge fan of specimen coinage, I must Say I'm stunned by the coins presented on the forum in the last Weeks
Edited by Dollar 1935
10/17/2020 10:43 pm
Page: of 173 Previous TopicReplies: 2,586 / Views: 316,175Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.9 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05