Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post Your Most Recent Canadian Coin Purchases!

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Replies: 2,702 / Views: 329,838Next Topic
Page: of 181
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4920 Posts
 Posted 04/12/2021  08:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Canadian-Banknotes to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Canadian-Banknotes .... We had been discussing these same manila coin envelopes, probably from the 19th century, back on the PCGS site last month. Enjoy some more coin envelopes from the same collector with calligraphy-type handwriting.

Unfortunately this CCF site won't allow me to put a CGS link on here. I will PM you.

I was the one who posted these coins on the PCGS forum!
Learn More...
United States
100593 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4920 Posts
 Posted 04/12/2021  1:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Canadian-Banknotes to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Very nice!

Thanks

I've caught the Victoria quarter bug recently.

Learn More...
United States
100593 Posts
 Posted 04/12/2021  3:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I've caught the Victoria quarter bug recently.
Lovely examples!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4768 Posts
 Posted 04/14/2021  01:30 am  Show Profile   Check thedollarman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add thedollarman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the kind words everyone! Here's a couple pieces on their way to me. My buddy bought the set and was kind enough to sell me half..

All mirrors, SP65,66,65

feel free to call me Will. I'm a 21 year old collector/dealer from the Greater Toronto area

my PMs are always open, whether you have a question or simply wish to talk!
Learn More...
United States
100593 Posts
 Posted 04/14/2021  08:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Here's a couple pieces on their way to me. My buddy bought the set and was kind enough to sell me half..
They look fantastic!
Valued Member
Canada
186 Posts
 Posted 04/14/2021  08:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dollar 1935 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Magnificient coins, the toning on the 50C is beautifull !

By the way, I sent you a message last friday, I don't know if you saw it...

Edited by Dollar 1935
04/14/2021 08:47 am
Valued Member
Canada
116 Posts
 Posted 05/12/2021  6:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinman91 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My latest buy for the 10 cent collection.

Valued Member
Canada
73 Posts
 Posted 05/12/2021  10:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Levaril to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Thanks for the kind words everyone! Here's a couple pieces on their way to me. My buddy bought the set and was kind enough to sell me half..

All mirrors, SP65,66,65

Nice mirrors Will! :)
Learn More...
United States
100593 Posts
 Posted 05/13/2021  08:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My latest buy for the 10 cent collection.
Fantastic!
Valued Member
Canada
116 Posts
 Posted 05/13/2021  1:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinman91 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Jbuck!
Valued Member
United States
163 Posts
 Posted 05/23/2021  2:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Erscolo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My first purchase of a Canadian coin set. My paternal line is solid Canadian, from Nova Scotia, so perhaps there are more coins to get.

Valued Member
Canada
116 Posts
 Posted 05/23/2021  7:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinman91 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful set!
Learn More...
Canada
9732 Posts
 Posted 05/23/2021  11:46 pm  Show Profile   Check SPP-Ottawa's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SPP-Ottawa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice. I grew up in Nova Scotia, so always happy to see other Bluenosers!
"Discovery follows discovery, each both raising and answering questions, each ending a long search, and each providing the new instruments for a new search." -- J. Robert Oppenheimer

Content of this post is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. See: http://creativecommons.org/licenses...0/deed.en_US

My eBay store
Learn More...
United States
100593 Posts
 Posted 05/24/2021  09:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My first purchase of a Canadian coin set. My paternal line is solid Canadian, from Nova Scotia, so perhaps there are more coins to get.
Excellent!
Page: of 181 Replies: 2,702 / Views: 329,838Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.42 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05