Coin Community Family of Web Sites
YourCoinBox is offering a stress free way to appraise and sell your coins from the comfort of your home. Our goal is to create an ultra transparent and no pressure experience for finding out what your coins are worth and what to do with them.
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post Your Most Recent Canadian Coin Purchases!

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2,749 / Views: 335,011Next Topic
Page: of 184
Canada
48 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2021  4:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tusker to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

I picked up a few more for my Canadian silver dollar collection today and here are my two favourites. My phone pics don't do it justice but they have that liquid-like look in the fields, which I love.

Canada
48 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2021  5:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tusker to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

I always buy my coins for the visual appeal. I love the look and character of circulated coins and the untold history behind them. How many times did this quarter feed someone? Entertain someone? Improve someone's quality of life in some way?

The many banks, machines, hands, pockets, jars, and now, collectors, that this coin has passed through over the last 104 years has given it the look it has today. I think it is beautiful and it begged me to take it home.
Edited by tusker
06/12/2021 5:12 pm
Learn More...
United States
102028 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2021  09:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice purchases!

Love the circulation cameo on that 25 cents, tusker!
Valued Member
United States
122 Posts
 Posted 06/15/2021  10:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Raised on rock to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The Queen looks so young on the 59 dollar. Very nice.
Valued Member
Canada
180 Posts
 Posted 06/17/2021  6:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinman91 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mule coin! Might be my new fav.

There's always two sides to the coin if you have the patience to see. -Kathryn Budig
Canada
48 Posts
 Posted 06/17/2021  7:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tusker to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's awesome! I always check my Mounties hoping to find one in the wild... no luck.
Valued Member
Canada
180 Posts
 Posted 06/17/2021  7:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinman91 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks! Ya I probably will always do the same haha just figured it was time to finally get the real deal!
There's always two sides to the coin if you have the patience to see. -Kathryn Budig
Learn More...
United States
102028 Posts
Valued Member
United States
437 Posts
 Posted 06/18/2021  9:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrwhatisit to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Along with my 1842 Montreal penny, I scooped up this little gem, an 1864 Nova Scotia 1/2 penny which I personally grade AU-58...

Valued Member
United States
349 Posts
 Posted 06/18/2021  10:42 pm  Show Profile   Check 1960NYGiants's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 1960NYGiants to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice coin, definitely AU.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
17844 Posts
 Posted 06/18/2021  11:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
1864 Nova Scotia 1/2 penny

Very nice!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
17844 Posts
 Posted 06/18/2021  11:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Valued Member
Canada
180 Posts
 Posted 06/19/2021  12:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinman91 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Always worth the search dorado good luck!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
17844 Posts
 Posted 06/19/2021  9:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Always worth the search dorado good luck!

Learn More...
United States
102028 Posts
 Posted 06/21/2021  09:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Along with my 1842 Montreal penny, I scooped up this little gem, an 1864 Nova Scotia 1/2 penny which I personally grade AU-58...
Fantastic!
Page: of 184 Previous TopicReplies: 2,749 / Views: 335,011Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.44 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05