Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post your most recent Canadian Coin purchases!  

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 125
Canada
8 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2012  10:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JohnnyCanuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No pics yet, but I just picked up the 2003 5 coin holographic maple leaf set.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
3352 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2012  11:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add stevex6 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow kuh_85, good score on finding a 1906 Small Crown!! ...

Charlton Catalogue has:
VG-8 = $3,000
F-12 = $4,000

... sadly, I don't have one of these rare lil' dawgs in my quarter collection ("yet")

Canada
6 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2012  3:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coiney to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i found a 1979 greenpeace bald eagle. value?
Pillar of the Community
United States
1484 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2012  7:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mysilveryears to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for starting this thread! Now I will have a place to share my auction finds and silver melt-tub pickings.
This lot all came from a recent auction boxlot. Included is some unfortunate PMD but also a few fairly high grade pieces.
For those curious, I am *not* a serious collector of Canadian coins. By this I mean I do not hunt down specific dates, varieties, condition and so forth. I am just as fond of MS coins as the next guy but it's an unrealistic goal considering how many different types and dates there are.. so I will be content just to see how much of a collection can be put together from 'bottom-feeding' sources like the aforementioned. Did I mention I am continually surprised by the regular availability down here, of nice NEWFOUNDLAND coins?

Pillar of the Community
Canada
4890 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2012  7:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Canadian-Banknotes to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Thanks for starting this thread! Now I will have a place to share my auction finds and silver melt-tub pickings.

No problem, it's going very well so far. Can't wait to see some more coins that you find.
Want to Buy: PCGS Graded 1878-S Morgan dollar (PO-01)
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4890 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2012  4:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Canadian-Banknotes to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was hoping that I would have received a couple of coins in the mail last week, but none showed up.

Maybe Tomorrow.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1554 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2012  09:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add glenzy1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A recent purchase I made as an upgrade is this I.C.C.S., 1894 quarter, MS-64.

Glenn
Edited by glenzy1
05/22/2012 11:15 am
Pillar of the Community
Canada
932 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2012  11:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RoyalSilver to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
you will have some very very happy future generations (that is, if you have kids). That quarter is amazing! :)
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1554 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2012  11:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add glenzy1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have two adult sons, age 21 and 20, however, neither have any interest in Coin collecting. I've tried in vain for years to no avail. I'll have nobody to leave my Collection to?

Glenn
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2311 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2012  12:36 pm  Show Profile   Check kuh_85's eBay Listings Check kuh_85's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add kuh_85 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm available for adoption!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
932 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2012  1:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RoyalSilver to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Im sure they will suddenly spike interest when they find out the value of the collection :P

I started getting interested in coins on my own back when I was 12 or so...Im 22 now and just started to get really in to it. I hope to build a large collection so that my future children can enjoy it, plus I think it`s a good investment as well for the next 10-20 years.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4890 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2012  1:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Canadian-Banknotes to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great Coin Glenn,

I assume you will be participating in the Coin Expo auction? There are some really nice coins up for auction
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1554 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2012  3:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add glenzy1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Absolutely! I have it marked on my calendar.

Glenn
Learn More...
Canada
7889 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2012  4:09 pm  Show Profile   Check SPP-Ottawa's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SPP-Ottawa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I have two adult sons, age 21 and 20, however, neither have any interest in Coin collecting.

Of course they don't!! When I was in my early 20s, my world revolved around girls and motorcycles... for young men, coins don't stand a chance competing against girls!!
"Research is what I am doing, when I don't know what I am doing" --Wernher von Braun

Content of this post is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. See: http://creativecommons.org/licenses...0/deed.en_US

My eBay store
Valued Member
United States
163 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2012  4:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KJL82 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I know this thread is predominately coins but just got this in the mail and thought Id share

Page: of 125 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.96 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05