Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post your most recent Canadian Coin purchases!  

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 125
Pillar of the Community
United States
524 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2012  4:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Penny Guy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here is my most recent Canadian acquisition, it's the magnetic variety. My small cent set is now up to date, again.

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
3352 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2012  5:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add stevex6 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
glenzy1 => wow, ya finally grabbed yourself an 1894 quarter, eh? ... and man, what an absolutely beautiful coin!!

=> only 220,000 minted!!

... *sigh* ... I only have a lousy ol' 1894 Fine-15!

However, unless you've recently upgraded, I'm pretty sure that my 1893 AU55 is still ahead of your 1893 quarter!!? (sadly, this would be my "only" quarter where I think I may have ya beat!!?)

=> please tell me that I still have "1" single coin that's better than a coin in your collection ... *please*
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
3352 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2012  5:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add stevex6 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
KJL82 => awesome pick-up on the 1937 $5 bill ...

=> my true passion is for the Canadian paper-money!! (it's like artwork!!)

Pillar of the Community
Canada
3654 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2012  5:26 pm  Show Profile   Check Libertad's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add Libertad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey glenzy, maybe you could adopt me! lol
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4890 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2012  5:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Canadian-Banknotes to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I know this thread is predominately coins but just got this in the mail and thought Id share

Hey, I can't complain I love Banknotes!
Want to Buy: PCGS Graded 1878-S Morgan dollar (PO-01)
Pillar of the Community
Canada
862 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2012  5:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverBug to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Of course they don't!! When I was in my early 20s, my world revolved around girls and motorcycles... for young men, coins don't stand a chance competing against girls!!

of course girls are more important than coins, otherwise where is the next generation you pass your coin on to?
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1554 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2012  5:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add glenzy1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, SteveX ya still have me beat with that AWESOME '93 of yours! Can't wait to buy it from you someday?

Glenn
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
3352 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2012  8:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add stevex6 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
glenzy1 => hey, I'm not trying to brag, I'm merely trying to hold-onto the last bit of ... okay, I admit that I'm trying to brag ... but hey, it's all I have left to hang onto!!

Valued Member
Canada
185 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2012  10:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chris86 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This beauty just came in the mail today:

1936 Silver Dollar NGC MS 63

Pillar of the Community
Canada
4890 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2012  10:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Canadian-Banknotes to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm really glad I started this thread, Great coins everyone!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
932 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2012  10:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RoyalSilver to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just won this on eBay....this asyn guy has some CRAZY deals....I wonder if these are legit?

I dont know enough about grading, but this coin doesn't look MS-65 to me, I just hope the ICCS case is legit and hasn't been tampered with

Pillar of the Community
Canada
4890 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2012  10:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Canadian-Banknotes to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
asyn always has very good deals, if you sort through all of the over graded stuff.

A lot of people will completely avoid his auctions.
Valued Member
Canada
331 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2012  10:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add LaureateBust to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm watching all of asyn's auctions go by right now as well. Let us know how it looks when you get it - the sheer volume of coins this seller pumps out in a week makes them attractive to buy from. The free shipping helps too!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4890 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2012  10:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Canadian-Banknotes to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I just wish he didn't have to charge Tax.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
932 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2012  10:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RoyalSilver to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
thanks guys, i'll let you know. For me I will only buy a coin in a holder if there is a grade in the listing, there is no way I would trust buying people's opinions...never know if those coins were cleaned.

I'm looking over all of his auctions now, going to try and snag up some more good deals
Page: of 125 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.8 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05