Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

What Age Category Do You Fit Into?

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 17
Valued Member
United States
71 Posts
 Posted 02/27/2016  02:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add twdevoe3 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
49 going on 60
Pillar of the Community
United States
1169 Posts
 Posted 02/27/2016  02:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Hello There to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'll be turning 20 this Tuesday (March 1) but still will remain in the same category.
Edited by Hello There
02/27/2016 02:07 am
Bedrock of the Community
United States
19076 Posts
 Posted 02/27/2016  10:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add IndianGoldEagle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The 66-70 range are having their afternoon nap. You know it's Friday night and they have to be alert at the dance and liven up the jivin'

Yep, got to have that afternoon nap or I get cranky and my grading standards go in the tank.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
19076 Posts
 Posted 02/27/2016  10:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add IndianGoldEagle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Well IndianGoldEagle, looks like you and I are the only ones in the 66-70 range so far that responded.

Dennman, we are aged like a fine wine!
United States
31 Posts
 Posted 02/27/2016  10:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add roundman72 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Valued Member
United States
175 Posts
 Posted 02/27/2016  1:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add silverbob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What this thread means to me....

1. I really am old much to my disapproval

2. We've got ome petty good young folks amongst us, with a good bit of coin knowledge.

Good on you guys!
Pillar of the Community
United States
9162 Posts
 Posted 02/27/2016  1:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dave700x to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good and bad news, bad news is I've moved into the next category since I responded on page 4. The good news is I've made it to the next category.
Member SSDC, TNA
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
1046 Posts
 Posted 02/27/2016  5:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add torgemco to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

United States
0 Posts
 Posted 02/27/2016  5:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverBulls to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
41-45. Been collecting since I was 14.
Canada
6 Posts
 Posted 02/27/2016  5:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 1931Loonie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello torgemco,
I like your silver dollar from 1935. Do you have one for a 1931guy? I like this new way of writing letters. No stamps to lick and no bike ride up to the post office. Jim.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3644 Posts
 Posted 02/27/2016  9:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Slamnbass to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Going to be 46 April 3rd 'hello there' happy birthday and I don't know why but I had the impression you were much older
Edited by Slamnbass
02/27/2016 9:26 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
1169 Posts
 Posted 02/27/2016  9:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Hello There to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
'hello there' happy birthday and I don't know why but I had the impression you were much older

Not sure what gave you that idea
And early happy birthday to you
Pillar of the Community
United States
3644 Posts
 Posted 02/27/2016  9:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Slamnbass to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Lol and not in a bad way at all I just get these impressions of people that post sometimes and I actually thought you were older than me its probably the way you write or something I dont know maybe something you said one time who knows lol
Pillar of the Community
United States
1169 Posts
 Posted 02/27/2016  9:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Hello There to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No offense taken
Valued Member
262 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2016  11:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CollectorKing to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
wow, to my surprise the results look even
Page: of 17 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.21 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05