Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post your Canadian circulation finds!

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 78
Pillar of the Community
Canada
566 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2013  4:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Amaths to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

So close.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
932 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2013  5:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RoyalSilver to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
haha great find still! Cool prefix and value
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1177 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2013  6:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jakedacc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
haha I LOVE the prefix and serial!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1005 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2013  6:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bm0ney to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Pillar of the Community
Canada
1603 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2013  7:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add samsnate to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good one Bm0ney! I will send you my mailing info...
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1005 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2013  7:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bm0ney to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It is for sale. I don't collect serials.
Has a fold.

Edited by Bm0ney
01/20/2013 7:26 pm
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1603 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2013  7:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add samsnate to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
stupid folds.
Edited by samsnate
01/20/2013 7:24 pm
Pillar of the Community
Canada
932 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2013  7:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RoyalSilver to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
lol tell me about it. My sweet 2 digit radar on the polymer 50 sold for $65 because of the many MANY folds. Had it been UNC...oh well....

great paper...or plastic finds I should say guys :)
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1005 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2013  7:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bm0ney to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Valued Member
Canada
263 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2013  8:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add AZTAMT to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Still searching....:(
Valued Member
Canada
83 Posts
 Posted 01/21/2013  5:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add WildYapok to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have only started collecting recently and was going through my first ever rolls of nickels (picked up 5 rolls from the bank) and found an absolutely beautiful 1963 nickel. It looks like it is fresh from the mint with no wear at all and is practically mirror like in it's shine.

I have been trying to take pictures to show it here but my camera can't seem to focus on it using the macro setting, and a standard "intelligent auto" shot with zoom leaves it blurry

Regardless I was very pleased with the find! I am completely new to roll hunting so was wondering if this is a common occurrence?

Cheers
Pillar of the Community
Canada
932 Posts
 Posted 01/21/2013  5:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RoyalSilver to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
WildYapok

Congrats on your find. This is a fairly common occurrence as the 1963 nickel is not "rare". However, it is nice to find high MS coins (almost fresh from the mint) pre 70's. Just out of curiosity, check the die axies of the coin, if it is like the US coins (reverse) then you have yourself a rare and valuable variety. If the axies are regular...then your left with a nice shiny coin for your collection :)
Valued Member
Canada
83 Posts
 Posted 01/21/2013  8:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add WildYapok to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks RoyalSilver!

No unusual die rotation so just a very nice coin :) Definitely made my day though when I pulled it!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1330 Posts
 Posted 01/21/2013  11:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add eddio to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
while rool hunting I found these in the last month,,plus
2.1973 double 3
3 1979 double dates

Valued Member
Canada
263 Posts
 Posted 01/21/2013  11:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add AZTAMT to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice finds, I also found a Lincoln with a pipe and a Lincoln with Kennedy across from him.
Page: of 78 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.73 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05