Coin Community Family of Web Sites
YourCoinBox is offering a stress free way to appraise and sell your coins from the comfort of your home. Our goal is to create an ultra transparent and no pressure experience for finding out what your coins are worth and what to do with them.
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post Your Canadian Circulation Finds!

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 1,543 / Views: 205,135Next Topic
Page: of 103
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
17844 Posts
 Posted 06/03/2021  7:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
2020 (1945-) Canada
2 Dollars
End of the Second World War 75th Anniv/Victory Coloured Toonie Coin.

Learn More...
United States
102028 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
820 Posts
 Posted 06/11/2021  08:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
When this one hit my hand I was looking at a nice shiny obverse. Flipped it over, thinking it was a fairly new mintage, and found this. Nicest circulation coin I've found in years. It certainly wasn't out for long.

"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"

In memory of those members who left us too soon...
In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 to April 15, 2020
In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP.
Learn More...
United States
102028 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
17844 Posts
 Posted 06/11/2021  12:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

2008 Canada
1 Dollar - Elizabeth II Lucky Loonie
Learn More...
United States
102028 Posts
Valued Member
Canada
180 Posts
 Posted 06/28/2021  2:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinman91 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Finally found this baby I dub the king of modern nickels! Many boxes later and here she is. 1970! And a round rim Georgie to boot! Just need the dime now I believe for 1970.

There's always two sides to the coin if you have the patience to see. -Kathryn Budig
Learn More...
United States
102028 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Canada
550 Posts
 Posted 07/01/2021  08:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My bank pulled these from circulation for me yesterday. Not old but cool that they pulled all of them
Learn More...
United States
102028 Posts
 Posted 07/01/2021  11:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My bank pulled these from circulation for me yesterday. Not old but cool that they pulled all of them
Outstanding!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
550 Posts
 Posted 07/03/2021  09:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got another silver find. This coins actually the best condition one iv found I think. Got the fish silver dime the day before, 6 silver dimes out of mayb 30 rolls this week.

this one still has it's shiny mint luster. Though hard to see in these pics
Pillar of the Community
Canada
550 Posts
 Posted 07/03/2021  09:05 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'll try and take a better photo
Pillar of the Community
Canada
550 Posts
 Posted 07/03/2021  09:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Figured I'd just post all my recent silver Finds. I'll post some other finds on here later non silver, no key dates yet unfortunately. Does anyone Wana give me a date to look for specifically give me a target goal?

Pillar of the Community
Canada
550 Posts
 Posted 07/03/2021  09:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The 1959 above the fish coin was the one from yesterday, looks the most tarnished but also has the most beautiful shine out of all of them. I'll try and get a good lighting picture of it specifically. Does anyone know what kind of lighting is best for photoing coins?
Pillar of the Community
Canada
550 Posts
 Posted 07/03/2021  09:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This is half the change I need to look through lol I have another 100 in rolls as well. My apartment has randome piles of coins all over, I need to get more organized lol.
Page: of 103 Previous TopicReplies: 1,543 / Views: 205,135Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.44 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05