Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post Your Canadian Circulation Finds!

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 1,562 / Views: 208,176Next Topic
Page: of 105
Valued Member
Canada
192 Posts
 Posted 07/17/2021  08:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tee to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
When I was going through lots of rolls I would mark the box with a T as my coins were coming from only 1 place.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1162 Posts
 Posted 07/17/2021  09:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Iv never gotten a box of coins, I usually exchange 5-8 rolls at a time for new rolls while I'm on break at work. Do this mayb 2-3 times a day. Yesterday I hit the bank right at 6 but they said they had already locked up the coin rolls for the night unfortunately
Valued Member
Canada
218 Posts
 Posted 07/19/2021  12:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinman91 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Found this baby in the till today. Pedestal D! Anyone know if these are rare to find or rather common?

There's always two sides to the coin if you have the patience to see. -Kathryn Budig
Learn More...
United States
103630 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1162 Posts
 Posted 07/19/2021  12:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Haven't seen many of these in the last few years, not sure if they are rare or not. But nice find and looks like it's in decent condition
Valued Member
Canada
218 Posts
 Posted 07/19/2021  3:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinman91 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks! It is in decent shape, I'll have to research the variety a it more I think.
There's always two sides to the coin if you have the patience to see. -Kathryn Budig
Valued Member
Canada
218 Posts
 Posted 07/19/2021  9:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinman91 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Found this searching trough my bird cents. CoinsCanada calls it a "double date" however is it safe to call this Machine Doubling? Also any value?

Edited by coinman91
07/19/2021 9:44 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
3835 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2021  06:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add okiecoiner to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'd call it MD but there may be some Die Deterioration Doubling as well, since the "underpunch" seems to show on both side of the middle strike.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1162 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2021  07:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice find coinman91. Also didn't notice before but I'm also a 91:)
Valued Member
Canada
218 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2021  08:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinman91 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Okiecoiner, learned something today! CoinsCanada sure does have their definitions upside down. Thanks Wrekkdd, 91 is a good year to be a coin collector .
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1162 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2021  09:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Still waiting for a 91 quarter to turn up, I thought I had one but must have rolled it by accident. It was in rough shape though. And ya coins and Canada can get me confused some times
Learn More...
United States
103630 Posts
Valued Member
Canada
218 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2021  10:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinman91 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Jbuck! Had to search all 20 of mine just to find 1!
Canada
38 Posts
 Posted 08/07/2021  3:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add torcan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Recently I've received a bunch of 2021 coins - several twonies, one loonie, a quarter and a nickel. No dimes or commemoratives yet. Even though we're past the half-way mark in the year, I've already found more 2021s than I found 2020s. Last year's coins are still very rare in circulation.
Learn More...
United States
103630 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2021  09:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very interesting. Your 2020 might end up being like our 2009.
Page: of 105 Previous TopicReplies: 1,562 / Views: 208,176Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.45 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05