Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post your Canadian circulation finds!  

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 72
Valued Member
Canada
120 Posts
 Posted 03/11/2018  9:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add The Awesome Guys Coins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice finds this week!
Valued Member
Learn More...
Canada
360 Posts
 Posted 03/13/2018  1:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got a Vimy toonie yesterday. Good shape too.
Valued Member
Canada
120 Posts
 Posted 03/13/2018  3:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add The Awesome Guys Coins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm surprised that after so little time, these Vimy toonies are already so circulated and damaged.
Valued Member
Learn More...
Canada
360 Posts
 Posted 03/13/2018  9:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I'm surprised that after so little time, these Vimy toonies are already so circulated and damaged.

Yes they do get beat up quick. And the cores get dark fast.

Making up for the dry spell a while back. Got an 02 no colour men's hockey quarter today. Reverse was great, obverse has a big scratch on it. Maybe I should search some rolls while the luck is flowing.
Valued Member
Canada
120 Posts
 Posted 03/14/2018  11:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add The Awesome Guys Coins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My dry spell started a while ago, with no finds these past few weeks. Guess there's always a dry spell going on now!
Valued Member
Learn More...
Canada
360 Posts
 Posted 03/14/2018  12:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Dry spells suck, Until you break them. It'll come.
Learn More...
United States
58086 Posts
Valued Member
Canada
120 Posts
 Posted 03/15/2018  12:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add The Awesome Guys Coins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Forget what I said about dry spells. A cashier gave me 2 1999 quarters, 1 Millenium quarter, 1 Canada 150 Quarter, 1 AU Canada 150 toonie(not coloured), 1 Canada 150 dime, and a Canada 150 loonie yesterday.
Learn More...
United States
58086 Posts
Valued Member
Canada
346 Posts
 Posted 03/15/2018  12:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dennman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome Guy,That's a fantastic grouping.That would have me happy dancing as those would fill the empty 150 holes in my album.Truly awesome!
Valued Member
Canada
120 Posts
 Posted 03/15/2018  12:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add The Awesome Guys Coins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Actually, the cashier was nice enough to give me them after he saw me going through my change, so if it weren't for him, my dry spell would go on.
Valued Member
Learn More...
Canada
360 Posts
 Posted 03/15/2018  12:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Right on. Great haul. Bet you go back there eh.
Learn More...
United States
58086 Posts
 Posted 03/15/2018  2:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Actually, the cashier was nice enough to give me them after he saw me going through my change, so if it weren't for him, my dry spell would go on.
Sounds like you have an ally now.
Valued Member
Canada
120 Posts
 Posted 03/17/2018  10:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add The Awesome Guys Coins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah, I also got a War of 1812 Brick colored, Paralympic curling quarter, and Olympic skiing quarter.
Learn More...
United States
58086 Posts
Page: of 72 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.72 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05