Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post your Canadian circulation finds!

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 75
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
4545 Posts
 Posted 06/21/2018  8:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
At the gas station ....

Learn More...
United States
60204 Posts
Valued Member
Canada
135 Posts
 Posted 06/22/2018  2:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add The Awesome Guys Coins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Keep buying gas there.
Edited by The Awesome Guys Coins
06/22/2018 2:29 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
4545 Posts
 Posted 06/22/2018  2:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Keep buying gas there.

Pillar of the Community
Canada
2362 Posts
 Posted 06/25/2018  12:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Altaira to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow, amazed this is still kicking around. I didn't notice until I got home. Thank goodness I never spend my coins.

Toronto Coin Club www.torontocoinclub.ca
Office of the Secretary
Meetings 3rd Mondays at 7 PM
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
7176 Posts
 Posted 06/25/2018  05:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DBM to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great find Ataira!
So precious few silver coins still out there, likely an esapee from some collector.

"Dipping" is not considered cleaning...
-from PCGS website
Learn More...
United States
60204 Posts
 Posted 06/25/2018  11:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Wow, amazed this is still kicking around. I didn't notice until I got home. Thank goodness I never spend my coins.
Excellent find!
Valued Member
Learn More...
Canada
423 Posts
 Posted 06/28/2018  02:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
ARP'd a 1979 quarter from the wife's car change.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
2297 Posts
 Posted 06/28/2018  05:30 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Some very nice coins there.

I never find coins like that in circulation here.

Might have something to do with the fact I live in Australia.

Steve
View my Coins, Banknotes & Tokens (NOW WITH OVER 12,000 IMAGES).... http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...hp?cat=10048
OFEC count = 237
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
4545 Posts
 Posted 06/28/2018  9:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
At the gas station ...

Valued Member
Canada
135 Posts
 Posted 06/28/2018  10:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add The Awesome Guys Coins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice! Same gas station?
Edited by The Awesome Guys Coins
06/28/2018 10:05 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
4545 Posts
 Posted 06/29/2018  08:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@ The Awesome Guys Coins

Quote:
Nice! Same gas station?

Yes.
Learn More...
United States
60204 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
4545 Posts
 Posted 06/29/2018  12:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
That gas station is your friend.

No ...it is my gas provider
Learn More...
United States
60204 Posts
Page: of 75 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.18 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05