Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post Your Canadian Circulation Finds!

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 93
Learn More...
United States
72053 Posts
Valued Member
Canada
64 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2019  10:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Canuckl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
These are my favorite recent finds

Valued Member
Canada
64 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2019  10:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Canuckl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Also this silver quarter

Learn More...
United States
72053 Posts
 Posted 05/23/2019  08:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Nice group!

Quote:
Also this silver quarter
Bonus!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4532 Posts
 Posted 05/23/2019  10:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

Did you find them at the gas station?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
8432 Posts
 Posted 05/23/2019  2:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
At the gas station..

Learn More...
United States
72053 Posts
Valued Member
Canada
361 Posts
 Posted 05/25/2019  3:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coin-Flipper to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Circulation finds from McDonalds change.
Slightly off-centre knowledge toonie.

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
618 Posts
 Posted 05/25/2019  10:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
How many visits to collect these? Nice loonie and toonie. How about pic's of the other sides?
"B'eh....B'eh....B'eh...."

In memory of those members who left us too soon...
Learn More...
United States
72053 Posts
 Posted 05/25/2019  11:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Circulation finds from McDonalds change.
Slightly off-centre knowledge toonie.
Nice finds!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
618 Posts
 Posted 05/26/2019  08:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Haven't seen one of these in years, until the better half brought this home for me. Not the nicest, I'll pass it on to someone at the Navy Club.

"B'eh....B'eh....B'eh...."

In memory of those members who left us too soon...
Valued Member
Canada
361 Posts
 Posted 05/26/2019  08:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coin-Flipper to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Took about a week of coffee purchases. Change of either a 5 or a 10 dollar bill. Heres the reverse;

Learn More...
United States
72053 Posts
 Posted 05/26/2019  11:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Haven't seen one of these in years, until the better half brought this home for me. Not the nicest, I'll pass it on to someone at the Navy Club.

Quote:
Took about a week of coffee purchases. Change of either a 5 or a 10 dollar bill. Heres the reverse;
Nice finds!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
525 Posts
 Posted 05/29/2019  11:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add timnic44 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This is my first time posting in this thread. I normally buy boxes of coins to roll hunt for errors and silver. Today I was lucky enough to get a box of quarters with a 1962 and a 1968 silvers but the find of the box in the last roll was a 1991. I have never found a 91 in circulation. I will post pics tomorrow.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
8432 Posts
 Posted 05/30/2019  1:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yesterday ,at the gas station.

Bonus

Page: of 93 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.95 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05