Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post Your Canadian Circulation Finds!

Previous Page | Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 97
Valued Member
Canada
150 Posts
 Posted 11/14/2019  11:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add The Awesome Guys Coins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice work on that silver piece! I've stopped using cash so much, but now am trying to find the new 2$ coin.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4794 Posts
 Posted 11/15/2019  09:30 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
but now am trying to find the new 2$ coin.

In the last 2 weeks I have gone through $1050 in Twoonies and have found a big fat 0 in 2019 D Day coins. Did find 2 reg. 2019
Learn More...
United States
81195 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
12065 Posts
 Posted 11/29/2019  2:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
At the gas station...

Pillar of the Community
Canada
1463 Posts
 Posted 11/29/2019  9:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Alan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I never get any coloured coins! That's a nice find!
Learn More...
United States
81195 Posts
Valued Member
Canada
433 Posts
 Posted 12/01/2019  12:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add unruhjonny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@ Dorado
Do you work at, or own a gas station?

just curious.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
633 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2019  09:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Do you work at, or own a gas station?

He's been asked questions like that in the past. I'm pretty sure he just has a good friend cashier watching for him. The combination of the coins he gets is not the denominations you would receive as change. A great idea, my sister is my "in" behind a register.

I found a little gold mine my self. Look out Dorado....the gas station has some competition.....

....from the bakery.

Took about 6 weeks to get these from the change from my snack. No "in" here, just delicious muffins. .
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"

In memory of those members who left us too soon...
Learn More...
United States
81195 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2019  12:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
....from the bakery.
Fantastic!

Quote:
Look out Dorado....the gas station has some competition.....
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
12065 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2019  10:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I found a little gold mine my self. Look out Dorado....the gas station has some competition.....

....from the bakery.

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
12065 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2019  10:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
From the gas station...

Learn More...
United States
81195 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
12065 Posts
 Posted 12/15/2019  6:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
At the gas station...

Edited by Dorado
12/15/2019 6:52 pm
Learn More...
United States
81195 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
12065 Posts
 Posted 12/20/2019  11:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
At the Gas Station....

Page: of 97 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.03 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05