Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Replacements Availability For Returned SF ASE

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 831Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
1110 Posts
 Posted 08/02/2012  3:33 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add ghostrider to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I was just wondering if anyone has been successful in getting a replacement for issues like the recent SF ASE sets that have been returned as being unsuitable for one reason or another?

Not that I'm going to be returning my sets to the mint once I do get them.
Bedrock of the Community
13014 Posts
 Posted 08/02/2012  4:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add basebal21 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
As far as I know you can only return and no spares were made. Although you could replace the s with the new set
Pillar of the Community
United States
2935 Posts
 Posted 08/02/2012  4:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add paleoguy45 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Replacement is an option. I mailed off two of five sets that had problems with the Reverse Proof today. Doesn't speak too well for the SFO QC process. Anyway, after talking with a CSR, I was assured they would be replaced as long as I got them in the mail within ten days of receipt. They also pay the return shipping if you mail/fax a copy of the postal charges..... PG
Bedrock of the Community
13014 Posts
 Posted 08/02/2012  5:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add basebal21 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thats good that they do that, but I wonder is that just for this first ship date? I cant imagine being told the same thing if you want to get 1 replaced when it arrives in november
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4901 Posts
 Posted 08/03/2012  07:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Points to be considered.....

The person you talk to on the phone has no clue whether the sets will be replaced or a credit issued. Normal policy IS to replace if requested..that is the answer they will give...but...if there are no sets left in inventory you will get a credit. Probably worth the effort if the coins really suck...

Single coins cannot be returned...you will have to return a 2 coin set and packaging for credit or replacement..

Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 831Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.23 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05