Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

The January Fun Show! It's Official!

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 68 / Views: 14,767Next Topic
Page: of 5
Valued Member
United States
113 Posts
 Posted 09/09/2012  7:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ldhair to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow. The Peabody is is up to over $200 a night.
Pillar of the Community
United States
538 Posts
 Posted 09/09/2012  11:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Williamsonj320 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's a really nice hotel though. I think there are closer hotels on International Dr though. Can't remember exactly where the convention center is.
Forum Mom
Learn More...
United States
5877 Posts
 Posted 09/10/2012  07:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Susanlynn9 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here is a link to the F.U.N. show hotel list. Bobby and I will be staying at the Rosen Centre and will get there on Wednesday, January 9.

F.U.N. Show Hotels

Scroll down to the last one on the list: The Rosen Inn. This one is only $65/night and only a 10-minute walk to the convention center.
Knowledge is the key to collector success!
Valued Member
United States
113 Posts
 Posted 09/10/2012  9:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ldhair to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The Rosen Centre has been my favorite but they will probably not let me stay there again.
There's nothing better than a room that keeps filling with methane gas.
They have yet to square this with me.
Forum Mom
Learn More...
United States
5877 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2012  09:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Susanlynn9 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hmmm...well, letting you share our room is out, then.
Valued Member
United States
113 Posts
 Posted 09/12/2012  08:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ldhair to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Susan. You probably know Randy Campbell. Last I knew he is the Director of Education at the Fun Shows. He may have some ways to help.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1374 Posts
 Posted 09/16/2012  04:05 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Drsandman2 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I like Eng5858's idea. I'm also a member of the PNNA, although I'm transient and haven't had a chance to visit the shows Eng585 mentioned. Anything to get the kids excited is a thumbs up!
Pillar of the Community
United States
4541 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2012  6:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add daviscfad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am booked and will be there with some friends off of another forum. I will be sure to stop by though
Forum Mom
Learn More...
United States
5877 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2012  03:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Susanlynn9 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Hi Susan. You probably know Randy Campbell. Last I knew he is the Director of Education at the Fun Shows. He may have some ways to help.

Actually, since this is our first F.U.N. show, I do not know him. Rggoodie may know him since he's been a member of F.U.N. for a long time. Thanks for the suggestion.

Spencer, I hope you will bring your friends by the CCF booth. I would love to meet them and I'm really looking forward to meeting you.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4541 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2012  12:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add daviscfad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Also look forward to meeting you guys and fello ccf member that may be there
Pillar of the Community
United States
1432 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2012  2:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jeffrose to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's Official!
My attendance, that is. Just booked airfare & hotel. Looking forward to meeting Susan, Bobby and fellow CCF members. Arriving early Tuesday to give my "no-mismatist" wife two days to do what she is interested in so she doesn't mind my enjoying the next four. Happy wife - Happy life

Susan . . are you and Bobby taking coins on consignment for the show and if so, what are the details?
Pillar of the Community
United States
538 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2012  5:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Williamsonj320 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Take her to see the mouse! Shouldn't be too crowded since school will have started.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1432 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2012  8:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jeffrose to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thankfully, she's not interested in the theme parks. We've done them all too many times with the grandchildren.
Learn More...
United States
16357 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2012  8:27 pm  Show Profile   Check vermontensium's eBay Listings Check vermontensium's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add vermontensium to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
We are staying at the Super 8 @ star #7 on the map ($41 per night). The "I Ride Trolly" takes us right to the convention center each day.

http://www.iridetrolley.com/map.asp
ANA LM1214396
U.S. Colonial and Large Cent fanatic.
Pillar of the Community
United States
538 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2012  11:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Williamsonj320 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No such thing as too many trips to Disney. We go at least twice a year and it's not enough.
Page: of 5 Previous TopicReplies: 68 / Views: 14,767Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.86 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05