Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Does Anyone Here Do Custom Printed Bags?

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 20 / Views: 5,560Next Topic
Page: of 2
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
20768 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2012  9:45 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Tomorrow I'm going to start pricing them, but figured I'd ask here first. We grossly underestimated how many bags we would need at the World's Fair of Money. I had to schmooze the girl at the gift shop at the convention center for some free bags but boy were they ugly. 70's Dolphins teal....

Bleck.

Anyways, looking for 9*12 die cut white handle bags. Printing both sides, single color. At least 2,500, maybe more if the price is right. I would provide PNG or TIF artwork at whatever DPI is needed. 600 I would guess.

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5850 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2012  9:48 pm  Show Profile   Check nohope587's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nohope587 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Richard Barnes
(www.winsociety.org) WINS#366
eBay nohope587 ANA#1200381
Face Book https://www.facebook.com/Numismatic.Jewelry/
Learn More...
United States
6561 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2012  9:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add GO to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Noooo!! Don't give away the perpetual set!!

So what's in the bags. Since I can't go to the events I haven't really been paying attention to the announcements
Learn More...
United States
16357 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2012  11:21 pm  Show Profile   Check vermontensium's eBay Listings Check vermontensium's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add vermontensium to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Noooo!! Don't give away the perpetual set!!

He already did
ANA LM1214396
U.S. Colonial and Large Cent fanatic.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
5384 Posts
 Posted 08/15/2012  6:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Who got it ?
Learn More...
United States
16357 Posts
 Posted 08/15/2012  9:47 pm  Show Profile   Check vermontensium's eBay Listings Check vermontensium's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add vermontensium to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
ANA LM1214396
Pillar of the Community
United States
1151 Posts
 Posted 08/15/2012  9:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add yankee1227 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I don't know too much about it, but did you guys really give it away?
Learn More...
United States
14451 Posts
 Posted 08/15/2012  10:04 pm  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have sent an email to a friend of mine that does printing for shirts/plaques/trophies to see if they do printed bags.
<---- expert of nothing, student of everything. My Coin Galleries
Here is: My Want List.... to work on my: Birth Year Set

Circulating Dollar Coins ......Circulating Half Dollar Coins ...... Circulating Two Dollar Bills
Edited by Fuzzy317
08/15/2012 10:04 pm
Learn More...
United States
23522 Posts
 Posted 08/15/2012  10:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SsuperDdave to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I don't know too much about it, but did you guys really give it away?

Yes, but only temporarily until the next "owner" gets it for a bit. The Perpetual Set has traveled nearly 70,000 miles so far between CCF members.
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
20768 Posts
 Posted 08/15/2012  10:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I have sent an email to a friend of mine that does printing for shirts/plaques/trophies to see if they do printed bags.

Awesome.
Learn More...
United States
6561 Posts
 Posted 08/15/2012  11:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add GO to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
nearly 70,000 miles so far between CCF members.
It was a close call when I had it in Memphis. My place got broken into and it was just chilling on my desk. They stole 1/3 of my collection and didn't even know it And they left the set behind
Pillar of the Community
Canada
5384 Posts
 Posted 08/16/2012  09:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats vermontensium I didn't know that.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1151 Posts
 Posted 08/16/2012  09:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add yankee1227 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Can you guys give me a little more info on it?

Like, what's it for?
Learn More...
United States
90183 Posts
Learn More...
United States
14451 Posts
 Posted 08/26/2012  12:27 am  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
have sent an email to a friend of mine that does printing for shirts/plaques/trophies to see if they do printed bags.

Talked to this friend, they are busy with their other items so they have a local company that makes bags for them at a good price. I know the original search was for a CCF member that can make bags for the Orlando show. If you still want to me to get a price from this third party company, you can send me specs so I can get a quote. Paper or plastic, size, color, what type printing for front and back, and probably many other specs that I can't think of.
<---- expert of nothing, student of everything. My Coin Galleries
Here is: My Want List.... to work on my: Birth Year Set

Circulating Dollar Coins ......Circulating Half Dollar Coins ...... Circulating Two Dollar Bills
Learn More...
United States
16357 Posts
 Posted 08/26/2012  12:50 am  Show Profile   Check vermontensium's eBay Listings Check vermontensium's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add vermontensium to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Mike! I'm taking REAL good care of it :-)
ANA LM1214396
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 20 / Views: 5,560Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.72 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05