Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Coinstar finds! (Including bank counters and other machines)  

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 214
Pillar of the Community
United States
1909 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2018  1:17 pm  Show Profile   Check John77's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add John77 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Silver drought finally over... two people were using the machine at one of my local grocery stores... and the second one had a dime that kept rejecting... I gave her two nickels in exchange... and we were both happy.
CRH Nickeloholic. On the way to 1,000,000 nickels searched in two years! Already have found TWO complete Jefferson sets over that time!
Valued Member
United States
210 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2018  2:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TJLang to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good Deal John77
Hey Cashier, What's in your draw? have anything odd ? New or Old?
Valued Member
United States
110 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2018  5:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Webster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I saw that website about the coinstar machines and was wondering if anyone knew a similar website or app for bank coin counters? That would be a very useful resource.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1604 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2018  5:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RoyCoinBoy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If you have an apple phone / device, the app called “Maps” (not “Google Maps”) has a feature where you can type in the name of something (e.g. “coinstar”) and it will show you all coinstars in your area.
Here’s what the icon looks like & also a picture of it in action (not at my location)

If my metal detector detects a metal medal, does it not, at that point, become not only a metal detector, but a medal detector and a metal medal detector as well?
Pillar of the Community
United States
3637 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2018  11:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Slamnbass to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hit the lode today at coinstar been on a dry spell. About 5-6$ in regular US coins with about 7 quarters and 1 Presidential dollar. 1985 austrailian one dollar, 1982 UK 20 pence, 1965 5 francs, 1984 one dollar mexican, many canadian dimes,nickels and quarters-bunch of US cents nothing special, 2 1943 steelies.1 1964 Kennedy half, 2 silver dimes 1957 and a 64 phew! Yes all in one tray pocket was bulging I walked out with a limp. Here’s the ‘64 had some sort of sticker on it I acetone soaked it for few hours.

Edited by Slamnbass
04/16/2018 12:58 am
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7577 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2018  11:43 pm  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Yes all in one tray pocket was bulging I walked out with a limp

Nice!
irony n. the opposite of wrinkly

My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/282022
Valued Member
United States
248 Posts
 Posted 04/16/2018  01:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pancake to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Last Afternoons, I went to a coinstar at Kroger that is reject tray has 4 Wheats Cents, 2008 Canadian Pennies, and 49˘ Extra Moneys.

Wheats
1941(2)
1943 Steel Wheat Cents!
1956D

Canadians Cents

Wheats Cents (1941-1956)

2008 Canadian Cents

HAPPY HUNTING!
Learn More...
United States
59123 Posts
 Posted 04/16/2018  10:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Silver drought finally over... two people were using the machine at one of my local grocery stores... and the second one had a dime that kept rejecting... I gave her two nickels in exchange... and we were both happy

Quote:
Hit the lode today at coinstar been on a dry spell. About 5-6$ in regular US coins with about 7 quarters and 1 Presidential dollar. 1985 austrailian one dollar, 1982 UK 20 pence, 1965 5 francs, 1984 one dollar mexican, many canadian dimes,nickels and quarters-bunch of US cents nothing special, 2 1943 steelies.1 1964 Kennedy half, 2 silver dimes 1957 and a 64 phew! Yes all in one tray pocket was bulging I walked out with a limp. Here’s the ‘64 had some sort of sticker on it I acetone soaked it for few hours.

Quote:
Last Afternoons, I went to a coinstar at Kroger that is reject tray has 4 Wheats Cents, 2008 Canadian Pennies, and 49˘ Extra Moneys.
Excellent!
Valued Member
United States
261 Posts
 Posted 04/16/2018  11:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cabowabo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
John I think you must have been a horse trader in a prior life. Excellent deal I like it.
Valued Member
United States
261 Posts
 Posted 04/16/2018  11:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cabowabo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It has been rather slow lately most machines empty. I have found just a couple with .35-.60 in them. The exception was one machine on Sunday that was loaded. Had to reach a couple of times to get everything. Lots of foreign (I know very little about) and some US coinage. No silver.
Valued Member
United States
316 Posts
 Posted 04/17/2018  07:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Larryh86GT to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice haul.
"Can you recommend a wine
that tastes like a good beer?"
Valued Member
United States
210 Posts
 Posted 04/18/2018  09:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TJLang to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow
Hey Cashier, What's in your draw? have anything odd ? New or Old?
Learn More...
United States
59123 Posts
 Posted 04/18/2018  09:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The exception was one machine on Sunday that was loaded. Had to reach a couple of times to get everything. Lots of foreign (I know very little about) and some US coinage. No silver.
Nice finds!
Valued Member
United States
261 Posts
 Posted 04/18/2018  2:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cabowabo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It has been a long time in between drinks. The drought has ended. Watched a person dump coins in coinstar and several times she checked the reject tray. She finishes I walk over and this is the one coin still in the tray.
Learn More...
United States
59123 Posts
 Posted 04/18/2018  3:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
It has been a long time in between drinks. The drought has ended. Watched a person dump coins in coinstar and several times she checked the reject tray. She finishes I walk over and this is the one coin still in the tray.
Very nice!
Page: of 214 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.12 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05