Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Coinstar finds! (Including bank counters and other machines)  

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 204
Valued Member
United States
156 Posts
 Posted 06/10/2018  01:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pancake to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Last Evening, I went to a coinstar at Kroger that is reject tray has 1960D Silver Roosevelt dimes.

HAPPY HUNTING!
Learn More...
United States
56841 Posts
 Posted 06/10/2018  3:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Last Evening, I went to a coinmax at schnucks that is a reject tray has 1959D Old Jefferson nickels, 1975 Canadian Quarters, Plastic Nickels, and 66˘ Extra Moneys.

Quote:
Last Evening, I went to a coinstar at Kroger that is reject tray has 1960D Silver Roosevelt dimes.
Nice finds!
Valued Member
United States
475 Posts
 Posted 06/10/2018  6:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add HoboNickelCarver to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Another great find Pancake!
Valued Member
United States
153 Posts
 Posted 06/10/2018  11:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pan4au to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
looks great shape to congrats.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4792 Posts
 Posted 06/11/2018  12:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Finn235 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just got back from taking my family on a beach trip - we went to a couple stores for groceries and the items we of course forgot to pack. Walmart and Bi-Lo both had coinstar machines conveniently near the exit - so I could send my daughters to check without the wife rolling her eyes at me! Walmart machine had like 75 cents, including a 1941 wheatie! Bi Lo had what I thought to be a corroded zincoln, but was in fact a 1943-D steelie!
Check out my latest sale:
http://goccf.com/t/303107
Valued Member
United States
217 Posts
 Posted 06/11/2018  2:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cabowabo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Checked a local machine on Saturday reached in and pulled out the only coin in there a 1958-d.
Learn More...
United States
56841 Posts
 Posted 06/11/2018  7:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Walmart machine had like 75 cents, including a 1941 wheatie! Bi Lo had what I thought to be a corroded zincoln, but was in fact a 1943-D steelie!

Quote:
Checked a local machine on Saturday reached in and pulled out the only coin in there a 1958-d.
Nice finds!
Pillar of the Community
United States
923 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2018  09:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bryan78 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Found a cent that had seen better days the other night.
Valued Member
United States
359 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2018  5:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BigAppleBucky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Today's scoop. First silver since April 23.

Neither silver dime had a mint mark. If I recall correctly, that is at least the 5th Mercury dime I've found in the same machine.

The beat up 2000 cent is not a WAM.

From April until today, I found about two dollars worth of common change, but only one foreign coin, a Turkish 10 kurus.

Also two wheaties - 1937 P and 1957 D.
Valued Member
United States
112 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2018  6:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wadahek to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice finds BigAppleBucky!
Valued Member
United States
359 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2018  6:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BigAppleBucky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
spruett001
tt001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The "ouch" for me is paying a nearly $50 "processing fee" for those coins!
That's a little stun, tunnioC.

From a few pages back. Guy put in over $408 of change and got back $360. That's almost a 12% fee. Do Coinstars all over charge that, does the rate vary? Seems like a really a steep price to pay to rid oneself of excess change.

I'd pay face value for the privilege of looking through a stash of coins, especially if they had been accumulated over a few decades. (I'm retired and have the time.)
Valued Member
United States
217 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2018  10:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cabowabo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice haul BigAppleBucky.
Valued Member
United States
217 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2018  10:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cabowabo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
WOW this was my best day ever in the reject tray for silver. Stopped at a local machine reached in and heard a strange sound not that of foreign coins. I grabbed every thing in there looked in my hand and could not beleive it. 5 Silver Quarters. That really made my day. Previous best was 5 Silver Dimes. Not the score that John77 (I think that is the best we will ever see) had but I am very happy with this. How could someone walk away from this I don,t know.
Learn More...
United States
56841 Posts
United States
43 Posts
 Posted 06/13/2018  11:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Amazing finds everyone! I wish that I could search more Coinstars, but I do not go grocery shopping that often (my mom usually gets groceries while I am at my therapy facility). If I am grocery shopping at the local grocery store with my mom, I go to the customer service desk and buy rolls of coins though. I am happy for all of you finding these great finds in the Coinstar machines.
Page: of 204 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.89 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05