Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Coinstar finds! (Including bank counters and other machines)  

Previous Page | Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 210
Learn More...
United States
57828 Posts
 Posted 07/12/2018  12:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Found this 1951 in the tray all alone on Monday.
Very nice!
Valued Member
United States
248 Posts
 Posted 07/12/2018  11:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cabowabo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This was one a a few coins I pulled the other day.Someone thought it might be a cival war token so I am putting pics of obvers and reverse. I have no knowlege in this area.Any comments would be welcome. Thanks.

Valued Member
United States
248 Posts
 Posted 07/12/2018  11:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cabowabo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The streak continues 3 days in a row. Found this 1950-D alone in the reject tray.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1713 Posts
 Posted 07/12/2018  11:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jimbucks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's not a civil war token, but as I suspected a Bashlow restrike of a Confederate cent with cancelled dies made in 1961. Very unusual to see one that entered circulation. In its condition it might get 10 bucks or so.
Valued Member
United States
311 Posts
 Posted 07/13/2018  12:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mountainman 2 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I guess it was just wishful thinking. Still a nice find out of a coinstar.
Learn More...
United States
57828 Posts
 Posted 07/13/2018  10:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The streak continues 3 days in a row. Found this 1950-D alone in the reject tray.
Excellent!

Quote:
That's not a civil war token, but as I suspected a Bashlow restrike of a Confederate cent with cancelled dies made in 1961. Very unusual to see one that entered circulation. In its condition it might get 10 bucks or so.
Thank you for the additional information.
Valued Member
United States
248 Posts
 Posted 07/13/2018  10:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cabowabo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank You Jimbucks for the info.
Valued Member
United States
183 Posts
 Posted 07/14/2018  08:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TJLang to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The Wife just pulled $2.12 in sticky small change from the coinstar at the grocery store.

FREE MONEY
Hey Cashier, What's in your draw? have anything odd ? New or Old?
Pillar of the Community
United States
8221 Posts
 Posted 07/14/2018  08:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dave700x to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
All I got was a rusty washer yesterday...
Member SSDC
United States
15 Posts
 Posted 07/14/2018  1:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wazze100 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Found 6 coins in the coinstar machine at Walmart yesterday. Nothing special but 2 Quarters, 1 Dime, 2 nickels, 5 cent's. All seemed to be in fine condition other than 2 of the cents which were stuck together with some sticky material.

As a side note found a nickel on the ground in a parking lot this morning as well
Pillar of the Community
United States
1465 Posts
 Posted 07/14/2018  4:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add aristarchus123 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My first farthing, from 1939!

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8016 Posts
 Posted 07/14/2018  11:54 pm  Show Profile   Check Errors and Varietys's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Errors and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice find aristarchus123 and congratulations! That's a great find!
Errors and Varietys.
Valued Member
United States
248 Posts
 Posted Yesterday  7:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cabowabo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got this 1952-d out of reject tray on Saturday.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1855 Posts
 Posted Yesterday  10:00 pm  Show Profile   Check John77's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add John77 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

All I got was a rusty washer yesterday...

Well, better than a silverfish, right jbuck?

I haven't pulled much this month. Found a really beat up 1956-D Wheat cent 4 days ago, and that's it for now. Have found the normal random change and foreign coins, but nothing exciting.
CRH Nickeloholic. On the way to 1,000,000 nickels searched in two years! Already have found TWO complete Jefferson sets over that time!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8016 Posts
 Posted Yesterday  11:11 pm  Show Profile   Check Errors and Varietys's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Errors and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice finds and congratulations cabowabo! That's very cool.
Errors and Varietys.
Page: of 210 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.84 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05