Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Coinstar finds! (Including bank counters and other machines)

Previous Page | Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 223
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1149 Posts
 Posted 10/07/2018  6:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bump111 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just grabbed a 1963 Roosevelt at the grocery store coinstar. Nothing else in the tray.
Pillar of the Community
United States
755 Posts
 Posted 10/07/2018  9:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add berto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
2 modern Canadian quarters in the reject tray of a bank yesterday.
Learn More...
United States
61315 Posts
 Posted 10/08/2018  11:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Just grabbed a 1963 Roosevelt at the grocery store coinstar. Nothing else in the tray.

Quote:
2 modern Canadian quarters in the reject tray of a bank yesterday.
Nice finds!
Valued Member
United States
136 Posts
 Posted 10/09/2018  5:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TMK65 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yippie. I finally found something in a Coinstar reject tray. All by itself! What a wonderful coin to have! I can only guess how it ended up there.

Learn More...
United States
61315 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2018  11:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Yippie. I finally found something in a Coinstar reject tray. All by itself! What a wonderful coin to have! I can only guess how it ended up there.
Excellent!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
12837 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2018  11:46 pm  Show Profile   Check Errers and Varietys's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Errers and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

Nice find!
Errers and Varietys
Pillar of the Community
United States
1993 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2018  03:03 am  Show Profile   Check John77's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add John77 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This 75 year old grey colored cent was actually found sitting ON a Coinstar machine yesterday.
CRH Nickeloholic. On the way to 1,000,000 nickels searched in two years! Already have found TWO complete Jefferson sets over that time!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
12837 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2018  03:09 am  Show Profile   Check Errers and Varietys's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Errers and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome find John77!
Errers and Varietys
Learn More...
United States
61315 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2018  09:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
This 75 year old grey colored cent was actually found sitting ON a Coinstar machine yesterday.
Beauty!
Pillar of the Community
United States
592 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2018  12:21 pm  Show Profile   Check HoboNickelCarver's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add HoboNickelCarver to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice find John77!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1993 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2018  10:27 pm  Show Profile   Check John77's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add John77 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, all!
CRH Nickeloholic. On the way to 1,000,000 nickels searched in two years! Already have found TWO complete Jefferson sets over that time!
Valued Member
United States
361 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2018  8:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BigAppleBucky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
First silver since June 28. In that span we've found a bunch of foreign coins and I'd estimate about two dollars of common US coins.

I messed up my scan of some Greek, Israeli and who knows what coins but the rest came out.

I now have separate jars for Euros, British, and Canadian coins as well as a jar for tokens and other foreign coins.
Learn More...
United States
61315 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1149 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2018  5:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bump111 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just found a fist full of stuff in the grocery store coinstar:

$3.53 US
25 cent Bahamas
25 cent Canadian (looks like a special edition, Mounties maybe?)
1 euro Spain
Canadian cent
Chuck E Cheese token and a key

Pocket was full when I left

Edited to correct denom
Edited by Bump111
10/13/2018 6:22 pm
Learn More...
United States
61315 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2018  11:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Just found a fist full of stuff in the grocery store coinstar...
Nice finds!
Page: of 223 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.86 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05