Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Coinstar Finds! (Including Bank Counters And Other Machines)

Previous Page | Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 268
Valued Member
United States
195 Posts
 Posted 11/03/2019  6:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CENTertainment to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'd be thrilled with Cabowabo's not much to report! Was excited enough to find a 1952/D Roosevelt the other day.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2382 Posts
 Posted 11/03/2019  10:45 pm  Show Profile   Check Paul Bulgerin's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Paul Bulgerin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A half dime!!

Wow!!

My last twelve stops at the Coin Star have yielded a grand total of one zinc cent.
Paul Bulgerin
Learn More...
United States
79417 Posts
 Posted 11/04/2019  2:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Not much to report however did find this pile of change in one reject tray.

Quote:
I'd be thrilled with Cabowabo's not much to report! Was excited enough to find a 1952/D Roosevelt the other day.
Very nice!
Valued Member
United States
478 Posts
 Posted 11/05/2019  2:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cabowabo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It has been a while since I found silver but yesterday this pile of change was in the first machine then went across the street to another machine and found this lone survivor. A long haul between silver dimes.

Pillar of the Community
United States
662 Posts
 Posted 11/05/2019  2:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CitationSquirrel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
And Mr. Roosevelt isn't lonely any more. Nice haul Cabo!
Learn More...
United States
79417 Posts
 Posted 11/05/2019  2:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
It has been a while since I found silver but yesterday this pile of change was in the first machine then went across the street to another machine and found this lone survivor. A long haul between silver dimes.
Excellent!
Valued Member
United States
195 Posts
 Posted 11/06/2019  11:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CENTertainment to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's always fun to find these. I let my son check the machines and let him know what he finds. I put the keepers in cardboard and date it where he found it. All in the hopes it sparks an interest. At nine years old, I feel like we got him :)
Learn More...
United States
79417 Posts
United States
12 Posts
 Posted 11/11/2019  10:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add stang1968 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1954-D Roosevelt, 25 Centavos from Philippines, and a restroom token found on top of a CS machine. First time I've found a silver at a CS machine in 10+ years.
Learn More...
United States
79417 Posts
 Posted 11/11/2019  3:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
1954-D Roosevelt, 25 Centavos from Philippines, and a restroom token found on top of a CS machine. First time I've found a silver at a CS machine in 10+ years.
Excellent!
Valued Member
United States
478 Posts
 Posted 11/11/2019  3:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cabowabo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I had to do a little work for this one. Walked by the machine and could see this coin stuck in the slot where the coins drop into machine. I could also see it was silver. I used a credit card to wedge it up and into my grasp. That was my third silver roosevelt last wek after quite a long drought.
Learn More...
United States
79417 Posts
Valued Member
United States
319 Posts
 Posted 11/13/2019  12:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Larryh86GT to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's been a long dry spell for me but today when I
went in the store and checked the bin there was a
1982 British 20 pence coin. I checked again when
I was leaving the store and there was 2.85 in
Canadian coins and .69 in US.

Learn More...
United States
79417 Posts
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 11/16/2019  01:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add B52rocker to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I know someone who is checking coinstars in a grocery store by us called food Lion and he got in trouble he was also a paraplegic in a wheelchair
Page: of 268 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.21 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05