Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Coinstar Finds! (Including Bank Counters And Other Machines)

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 276
Valued Member
United States
191 Posts
 Posted 01/01/2020  6:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Amazing finds!
Valued Member
United States
479 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2020  01:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pancake to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Last Afternoons, I went to a Coinstar at Walmart that is reject tray has a 2019 50 Mexico.

HAPPY HUNTING!
Learn More...
United States
84232 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2020  09:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Last Afternoons, I went to a Coinstar at Walmart that is reject tray has a 2019 50 Mexico.
Excellent!
Pillar of the Community
United States
524 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2020  4:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cabowabo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Went to store checked machine empty. Picked up a few things went back to check coinstar 10 minutes later and this was sitting in the reject tray.
Learn More...
United States
84232 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2020  09:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Went to store checked machine empty. Picked up a few things went back to check coinstar 10 minutes later and this was sitting in the reject tray.
Very nice!
Pillar of the Community
United States
941 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2020  09:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CitationSquirrel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice dime Cabowabo!

That reminds me .... I walked past the coin machine in my grocery store and pulled out a Jefferson nickel. I didn't have time to check the date in the store (ok, I actually didn't want people staring at me while I pulled out my pocket loop and checked out a coin condiment aisle), so I just put it in my pocket. I think it might have just been rejected because it was a little beat up, but I need to take a look at it when I get home.
Learn More...
United States
84232 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
941 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2020  12:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CitationSquirrel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The nickel turned out to be nothing of consequence.

I hit the jackpot (amount-wise) last night. Nothing old and one Canadian dime. But, money is money.

Learn More...
United States
84232 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2020  2:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The nickel turned out to be nothing of consequence.
Bummer.

Quote:
I hit the jackpot (amount-wise) last night. Nothing old and one Canadian dime. But, money is money.
Very nice!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2059 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2020  3:13 pm  Show Profile   Check John77's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add John77 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So I am back, all.

My first significant Coinstar find of the new decade? This past Saturday, sitting all by its lonesome in the Albertson's machine reject bin!

One that we're all familiar with, I am sure. But of course I will take the little 1964-D Roosy!
CRH Nickeloholic. Over 1,000,000 nickels searched in three years! Already have found THREE complete Jefferson sets over that time!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2059 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2020  3:15 pm  Show Profile   Check John77's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add John77 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
First silver in a while today 1955 S Roosevelt as well as $3.57 in modern change ,1 Canada quarter,1 Philippines coin and 1 Mexico coin

Wow, santafeboy! A 1955-S is hard enough to find in the wild - to find one in a Coinstar is truly remarkable!
CRH Nickeloholic. Over 1,000,000 nickels searched in three years! Already have found THREE complete Jefferson sets over that time!
Learn More...
United States
84232 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
2059 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2020  4:42 pm  Show Profile   Check John77's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add John77 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, jbuck! Good to be back!
Pillar of the Community
United States
524 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2020  10:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cabowabo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome back john77 and congrats on the Roosy.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2059 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2020  1:01 pm  Show Profile   Check John77's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add John77 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, cabowabo! Free silver is always a great thing!
Page: of 276 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 2.21 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05