Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Coinstar Finds! (Including Bank Counters And Other Machines)

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 276
Pillar of the Community
United States
524 Posts
 Posted 02/02/2020  2:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cabowabo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats Pancake I too found a 64D in the reject tray again this week all by itself.
Learn More...
United States
84365 Posts
 Posted 02/03/2020  09:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Last Afternoons, I went to a coinstar at Kroger that is reject tray has a 1964D Silver Roosevelt dimes and 37 Extra Moneys.

Quote:
I too found a 64D in the reject tray again this week all by itself.
Excellent finds!
United States
15 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2020  08:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TiberiusMA to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Went to my dump bank yesterday and as usual ask if any loose half dollars. The drive thru teller says she has $1.50. I call out I'll take them. 1969 40% right in middle!

Go to my pickup bank to get box of quarters and ask of course and my favorite teller has $8 as she hands to me I hear that magical silver tone and bam! 1964 Kennedy!

Can't wait to see what's in quartet box with this luck running in my veins!
Pillar of the Community
United States
945 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2020  08:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CitationSquirrel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You're on a roll Tiberius!
Learn More...
United States
84365 Posts
Valued Member
United States
480 Posts
 Posted 02/05/2020  01:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pancake to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Last Afternoons, I went to a coinstar at Walmart that is reject tray has a Odyssey Fun World Tokens and Energizer Battery.

HAPPY HUNTING!
Learn More...
United States
84365 Posts
 Posted 02/05/2020  09:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Last Afternoons, I went to a coinstar at Walmart that is reject tray has a Odyssey Fun World Tokens and Energizer Battery.
Interesting pair.
Pillar of the Community
United States
797 Posts
 Posted 02/07/2020  4:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add berto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A coin counter reject slot at one of my banks yesterday held a Cu-Ni clad dime with a smooth railroad rim (dryer coin?) and a zincoln with rim damage.
Learn More...
United States
84365 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
589 Posts
 Posted 02/09/2020  6:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add santafeboy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Finally today found something out of 5 machines checked around $2 in modern change a dozen junk tokens , coins from Australia, Philippines,Peru and UK .one machine produced a 1957 D Washington, the other a 1964 Roosevelt
Valued Member
United States
480 Posts
 Posted 02/10/2020  01:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pancake to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Last Evenings, I went to a Coinstar at Jewel Osco that is reject tray has a 1936 Wheats Cents and 1998 Canadian Cents.

HAPPY HUNTING!
Learn More...
United States
84365 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
524 Posts
 Posted 02/18/2020  11:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cabowabo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got this one today in reject tray.
Learn More...
United States
84365 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
2059 Posts
 Posted 02/19/2020  3:47 pm  Show Profile   Check John77's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add John77 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice finds, Pancake and cabowabo!

As for me, I was hitting banks and Coinstar machines as I went on my errands this past Saturday. One of the machines at a local grocery store was in use as I walked in. I walked up to the guy and there was a pile of pennies sitting on the top of the machine that kept getting rejected. He offered to give them to me for free but I insisted on paying him for them and some other coins he had that kept getting rejected. it ended up being quite the nice haul - a 47 D dime 11 steel cents, 2 1937 wheaties and a 1956-D wheaty. There were some Canadian coins too... pictured are the goodies.

About 30 minutes later I visited another grocery store. A single coin was in the reject tray. A very thrashed wheatie.
CRH Nickeloholic. Over 1,000,000 nickels searched in three years! Already have found THREE complete Jefferson sets over that time!
Edited by John77
02/19/2020 3:52 pm
Page: of 276 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.92 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05