Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Coinstar Finds! (Including Bank Counters And Other Machines)

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Replies: 4,176 / Views: 375,139Next Topic
Page: of 279
Learn More...
United States
87702 Posts
 Posted 04/30/2020  12:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I came back and got it and to my surprise, it was a 1920-S Mercury dime!
Excellent!
Pillar of the Community
United States
798 Posts
 Posted 05/10/2020  10:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coincollector110 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pulled a handful of change out of a reject bin yesterday; don't know how much it was since I mixed it with other change I had after seeing nothing out of the ordinary and assuming it was just pennies and modern clad. However, I dumped it on my bed when I got home and thought I saw the reverse of a Mercury dime, I'm thinking "no way I actually got one!" and sure enough, turning it over revealed it to be a 1942! That's the first Mercury dime I've found in over 2 years, and I nearly missed it due to a few buried coins (they were completely brown and were from the 1970s) being in the mix!
Learn More...
United States
87702 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
542 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2020  01:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pancake to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Last Afternoons, I went to a coinstar at Walmart that is reject tray has a 2002 1 Dollar Euro Germany, Eagle Tokens, and 62 Extra Moneys.

HAPPY HUNTING!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
26893 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2020  03:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Errers and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice find Pancake!
Learn More...
United States
87702 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2020  09:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Last Afternoons, I went to a coinstar at Walmart that is reject tray has a 2002 1 Dollar Euro Germany, Eagle Tokens, and 62 Extra Moneys.
Very nice!
Pillar of the Community
United States
893 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2020  12:59 pm  Show Profile   Check ksammut's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add ksammut to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Fun!
Young Numismatist - You are welcome to visit my eBay store: https://www.ebay.com/str/numismaticswithkenny - over 1500 numismatic listings!

2019 ANA Young Numismatist of the Year

ANA Life Member and District Representative

Twitter - @numismatist2001

Instagram numismatistkenny
Pillar of the Community
United States
533 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2020  11:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cabowabo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
At store today spotted these in the reject tray.
Learn More...
United States
87702 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2020  08:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
At store today spotted these in the reject tray.
Excellent!
Valued Member
United States
369 Posts
 Posted 06/03/2020  6:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Webekin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So it was not a coin star machine, but found a 1949P penny in my change yesterday. Very nice condition, to.GL HH Webekin
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
26893 Posts
 Posted 06/03/2020  6:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Errers and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great find Webekin!

I've been finding free money lately at CoinStar, but's it's just normal face value change though. Nothing special yet.
Learn More...
United States
87702 Posts
 Posted 06/04/2020  10:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
So it was not a coin star machine, but found a 1949P penny in my change yesterday
Very nice!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3972 Posts
 Posted 06/06/2020  9:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fistfulladirt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1943P War Nickel. My first silver since a 30-silver find at WM a year and a half ago.

When I listen to LED ZEPPELIN...so do my neighbors...
Roll hunting since '77
Dirt fishing since '72
Learn More...
United States
87702 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
26893 Posts
 Posted 06/07/2020  12:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Errers and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great find fistfulladirt!
Page: of 279 Replies: 4,176 / Views: 375,139Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.83 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05