Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Coinstar Finds! (Including Bank Counters And Other Machines)

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4,234 / Views: 385,536Next Topic
Page: of 283
Learn More...
United States
90985 Posts
 Posted 09/08/2020  09:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Got these from one machine yesterday.
Fantastic!
Pillar of the Community
United States
574 Posts
 Posted 09/14/2020  7:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cabowabo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This was the only coin in the reject tray.
Learn More...
United States
90985 Posts
 Posted 09/15/2020  09:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
This was the only coin in the reject tray.
Very nice!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2587 Posts
 Posted 09/15/2020  11:43 pm  Show Profile   Check Paul Bulgerin's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Paul Bulgerin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I found this today along with a quarter, dime and Canadian 5 cent piece.

It is a flattened and enlarged (27 mm. vs. 24.3 mm. for a normal) Colorado State Quarter. "COLORADO" is faintly visible above the scratches on the first photo. Someone had fun with this.

Paul Bulgerin
Learn More...
United States
90985 Posts
Valued Member
United States
232 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2020  05:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Grelko to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Found these 2 at a Coinstar yesterday.

2005 Canadian Quarter

Vacuum Token from a carwash (It's the same on both sides and slightly smaller than a Washington quarter)

Learn More...
United States
90985 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2020  09:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Found these 2 at a Coinstar yesterday.
Fun finds.
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
7615 Posts
 Posted 09/18/2020  3:30 pm  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
These are my first Coinstar finds for ages: spotted them in my local supermarket this afternoon. Two normal 5p coins, an obsolete 2005 brass 1 coin, a Finnish 2 euros, two Cape Verde 10 escudo coins (didn't have any before!) and a very dirty 2007 Tunisian dinar with environmental damage!
Edited by NumisRob
09/19/2020 04:21 am
Learn More...
United States
90985 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
2062 Posts
 Posted 09/18/2020  9:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John77 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So on the ground behind the Ice machine to the left of the Coinstar at a local CVS were several coins... mostly Zincolns, but there was also a quarter and a Canadian $2 coin... along with this nice little Roosy...

I also visited the local Smart & Final after that and got a 1941 Lincoln Cent in change!

And cabowabo, looks like you're having quite the nice month with the silver dimes! Congrats on them all, especially the Merc!
Edited by John77
09/18/2020 9:10 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
574 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2020  7:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cabowabo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks john. Just by being observant you were rewarded congrats
Learn More...
United States
90985 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
644 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2020  6:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pancake to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Last Week, I went to a coinstar at Walmart that is reject tray has a Duracell Battery.

HAPPY HUNTING!
Learn More...
United States
90985 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2020  11:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Last Week, I went to a coinstar at Walmart that is reject tray has a Duracell Battery.
Would be nice if it was a working battery. I suspect it is not.
Valued Member
United States
218 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2020  09:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jason39305 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I pulled $2.25 from a coinstar machine last night including a 1962 silver dime!
Page: of 283 Previous TopicReplies: 4,234 / Views: 385,536Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.86 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05